chapter 𝟏𝟖 : 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Minhwa's POV

It was a couple days later which means now i have to start preparing for my collage life .

I had decided what to take for my major which is designing since i had always wanted to become a fashion designer while stella took law to become a lawyer .

I woke up from my deep sleep by the sound of birds chirping from my phone's alarm . A look around for my phone to shut down the alarm .

I get ready with my beige t-shirt match well with the brown pair of jeans and a soft but sophisticated jacket .

I saw stella at the kitchen eating her cereal and she had already made it for me which is nice of her . I eat the cereal and drink water to clear my throat .

We both went to collage using stella's car since she had a car and drove to the parking lot of the school . We went to the our seperate ways to different classes .

In the art room

I went in the art room after getting my schedule for the year . There were quite many people in there and i decided to sit at the middle , 3th row .

The teacher had come in after all of us sit down . He began teaching with telling us what we will do for the whole year and i wrote down the points .

Then a young , good-looking guy came in with his messy hair but well ironed white shirt that is tucked in his pants with a white sneakers .

" I am sorry i'm late " he said politely

" It's okay but please don't be late next time " the teacher let it slide since he is a cool teacher like what he said

He scan the entire room and found a sit next to mine and went up his way to the sit . He was smiling at me since his way of direction of showing was towards me .

I turn my head back to the teacher who is teaching on how to do the assignment we need to make for that day .

After 2 hours , class had end and i pack my books inside my beige bagpack . I went out and was somehow don't know where i was at .

I keep on looking at my phone where it shows the map of the school i took on the board earlier and accidently bumped into someone .

He was quite taller than and had a white sneakers that kinda looks familiar to me but don't remember where i saw it .

I look up and a gap of my mouth open wide that he had to close it . I was embarrased and said sorry to the guy i met from the art class .

" hey , you're from the art room right ? what's your name ? " he smile

" i'm minhwa , yours ?" i replied his lovely smile

" i'm felix "

" you look like asian . what country are you in ? " he ask politely just like from when he came late earlier

" i'm korean " and by that we had continue to talk to each other .

He ask for my number and i likely give it to him as he promised to show me where my next class was . He also ask me out to hangout later and agree to it .

Skip time

I went home straight from collage as i was thinking of what to wear for the hangout . He told me he wanted to see this new movie and want me to join him since his friends didn't want to .

Stella who is watching me getting ready and rushing on everything laughed at me and told me to calm down .

I told her where i am going to which is the movie with felix . She starts to tease me and i had to go and left her there keep on teasing .

Felix was waiting for me in his car and i had text him where my apartment was at . I went down the elevator and went outside the building .

I was searching for his car when a guy went up to me . I look at him and it was felix who had brought me into his car .

A few minutes later , we had arrive at the shopping mall and the cinema was at the top 4th floor . We walk up using the escalater and decided to buy the popcorn .

Felix had ask me if i want a drink and i told him i wanted a coke . I wait for him while texting with rae who is telling me that everyone missed me .

7.37

Rae

Hey minmin . How was in australia ? Hope you have a good time .

Minhwa

Hey rae . I'm good here .
I miss you ^_^

Rae

I miss you too .
Everyone also miss you

Minhwa

How was

Rae

Jihoon ?
He is been miserable since you left korea .
He always wanted to know where you are . I somehow feel bad for him .

" Minhwa " felix called for me when i was about to text rae back

" Lets get in shall we ? " i nodded and enter the dark room and search for our sits .

Skip time

" the movie was awesome " felix jumped and i chuckle at him being a cute lil bear

" do you wanna go to the park ? " he ask

" sure , i have time " we both went to the car and drove to the nearest park

At the park

" It's quite calm here " i said while slowly walking to the bench

" yeah " he reply as he sit next to me

" i have something to say " he said nervously

" what is it ? " i looked up

" you know what , it's nothing " he smile but my curiousity hit me

" i like you " he said

" eh ? " i try to repeat what he had said

" will you be my girlfriend ? "

--- ♡ ---