chapter 𝟐𝟎 : 𝐲𝐨𝐮

" Minhwa !? "

The both of us said in disbelief at what we had seen right now . Minhwa was also shocked to see us and immediately do her work .

Hyung and i decided it was best to say hi and confront her on why she suddenly left korea for 2 years ago .

She had continue doing her works and i sit in front of her and jisung hyung was beside me . I can tell that she didn't want to see us but that doesn't make us stop .

" Minhwa " i said softly to avoid her being uncomfortable

" What do you want ? What are you guys doing here ? You guys should stay away from me " she asked and warned us

" We're really sorry we both interupt you but what have a lot of questions regarding on your missing minhwa " we look at her and she just sigh

" Fine , i will tell you guys everything but please please don't tell the others especially jihoon " we both nodded

As she promise , she told us on what happened to her missings from top to bottom . We understand her and didn't interupt her talking as we carefully listen to every words coming out from her mouth .

She had finished talking and drank her coffee and a phone was heard and i took out my phone and receive a call from the members .

" Shoot , we forgot about the coffee . We need to go minhwa it was nice talking to you and can i have your number please " she nod and give her number .

We took our coffee from the counter since we didn't heard the bell because we were too focus on minhwa's story and the coffee luckily was warm and we took off to the fountain .

" What took you guys so long ? " seongwoo ask

" There were too many people in lines " i lied in which he took the lie seriously and jisung sigh in relief behind me as we didn't get caught

" Now lets go home , it's late now " Jisung said and nearly all of us was looking at our wrist watch

Jihoon's POV

All of us went back to our hotel rooms and mine was near to daniel and guanlin's room which is next to me .

I invited woojin over to play games with me and like always we often close the lights since it can help us concentrate to the games .

While in the middle of the game called fortnite , someone's phone was ringing like crazy and i went to check whose phone it was .

25 miscalled from luna

It was my phone and saw luna called me for omg moment on 25 calls . I called her back and she reply with a calm voice instead of an angry one since she always did that when i didn't answer her calls

She asked on random question including when i will came back home , how i was doing , am i been eating well etc . I answer all and with that she was in a hurry to go somewhere so we end calls .

I continue playing with woojin in the room and after 2 more hours we both stop playing and he went to his room . I got bored after and decided to explore on the city of night of melbourne .

I saw a nice women's shop where a lot of them were luna's favourite types of clothes like a crop top , a wavy dress and many more .

Slowly admiring while thinking if luna was there , she would already tackled the clothes rack everywhere . I saw a very cute yellow crop top at the middle area .