chapter 𝟏𝟑 : 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦

A week has passed after the purposal he did and we were happy . He would makes breakfast for me and would never leave me without a hug for a day .

We also had been practicing hard on the dance butterfly by bts . Everyday , we would practice the dance in the dance room and have breaks in between of course .

Exam week is coming in a fly and it would be this week . I had studied hard on my subject and also helping jihoon with his . He was improving and was quite proud of him .

-- School --

I walk through the hallway and with the sound of bell rings i went into one of the rooms which is korean class .

I sat down in the second row of the classroom and found jihoon with his messy hair next to me smiling while reading his book .

The teacher had come and told us to put away our books . I took out my pencil case and heard jihoon said goodluck to me .

In the middle of the exam , i felt uncomfortable because of one stare . Yes , one . I look to my left and no one was looking at me but when i turn my head to my right ...

Jihoon suddenly come close to me and give me a peck on the lips . He smirked at me and lucky was by my side the teacher didn't saw us but his friend , woojin did .

I give him a little punch on his back and felt embarrases as my face slowly turn red . I put my hands on my face to ease the redness of my face .

I returned to my exam paper and give my all out from my brain to the paper yeah weird .

" Time is up , now give your paper to the front and the front row please give the papers to me " mrs yoon said

Severel hours of school with exam paper of the day : korean , english .

I look through my phone and plan on what to study for the next paper of the week

|List of exam for one week|

Monday→Korean & English

Tuesday→Maths & Biology

Wednesday→Chemistry & Physics

Thursday→History

Friday→Art & ( any subject you guys took )

-- Home --

I arrived home and throw my bag on the couch to make myself a tea to relax my stress mind .

Ding Dong

The bell rang and it open to reveal jihoon . He also threw his bag on the couch and when he saw me , he immediately ran to the kitchen and back hug me .

" The tea nearly spilled ! " i found a napkin next to the coffee machine with a heavy figure behind me

" Sorry " he said cutely and he receive a slap from me

" I'm sorry !! " he ran up to his bedroom before i slapped him again .

As i finished drinking the tea , i wash the cup and took my bag and jihoon's bag and went upstairs .

I didn't knocked on his door as i left his heavy bag next his door and went into mind to change clothes and start studying .

" I should study on Biology first then Maths " i took out my laptop and open it and took a few questions to solve the past year exam paper .

After more than 2 hours , i took a break . Then i proceed to maths with practice questions and also past year paper since it help a lot during exam week .

-- Time skip --

Tuesday - i was somehow not the hard but was also not that easy , in the middle i guess for both maths and biology

Wednesday - chemistry was kinda hard but i manage to at least finish all the questions and for physics was okay

Thursday - i didn't expect it was easy since i wasn't finish reading on all the topics , luck !

Friday - Art was easy since i love art and all the design and patterns are very simple

I hope that i get good grades on all the subjects and none the less homecoming is coming soon in a few weeks .

I took that few weeks with dance practice and also we were told to design the hall since the last time we decorate , many were happy with it .

I took part for being leader for designing the entire hall by voting and people choose me , i didn't want it at first because i know it would be hard but a lot of my friends would support and help me if i needed something .

" Now here are everyone's part for the hall "

Prepare foods and drinks with decoration around it :
Chawrae , Daehwi , Lisa and Jimin

Decorate the stage :
Lee know , Rosè , Jihoon and Myself

Decorate the performance and managing the backstage :
Seokjin , Taehyung , Hoseok , Minjoo , Wonyoung and Tzuyu

Decorate the ceilings :
Jennie , Yuqi , Daniel , Hyunjin , Seongwoo and Namjoon

Photography :
Seungmin , Soojin and Jungkook

Cleaningness of the hall :
Students from different classes . Jinyoung , Minhyun , Shuhua , Hyewon

The overall of the theme for this homecoming is fairies and magical world . The colours are purple , blue and white

Everyone start to prepare the items and decorations . There are also some students from different classes to help us with a few boxes and also taking care of the cleaningness of it since the principal hope that the hall is clean .

-- The day before the homecoming --

" Okay , is everything in place ? " they all shouted in agreement

" Now , everyone can take breaks . See you guys tomorrow " they group into packed and slowly walk out the hallroom

I checked all the things to make sure it is nice and perfect . I checked the list and tick every plans i listed down earlier .

" Are you going home ? " Jihoon suddenly popped out .

" In a bit and why are you here ? Are you supposed to be hanging out with woojin ? " i check the stage that i took part in

" i don't want to left you alone " i walk to the food area and i didn't answer since i was too busy checking the areas .

He slowly walk to me and help me with the lists and it kinda help me with a lot of time . We went home after that and bid goodbyes to the decoration team .

--- ♡ ---

Have a good time reading everyone !!
I will try my best to
complete this story this year