Red Dress

Taehyung's POV~

He sits in his room as people crowd his living room.

Rowdy and loud, his type of people but he couldn't get someone out of his head.

Her phone in his hand, her face in his mind.

"Y/n L/n." He mutters to himself with a smile.

Y/n's POV~

You stand in your apartment with Jimin looking at you with stars in his eyes.

"Your so hot!" He squeals as you wear the dress he brought for you.

A red, silk, skin tight dress, spaghetti strapped, short, beautiful with rhinestones on the waist line.

Your bare face turns red.

"Babe you don't even need makeup." Jimin kisses your cheek just as you put your hair up into a ponytail.

Your bangs fell, and made you look just as good.

"Chim are you sure I'm not over dressed?" You say covering your face slightly with your hand.

He smiles and takes your hand gently, "B you look amaze balls and everyone is dressed up."

You snicker at his comment, "okay fine... But I'm staying with you at all times."

You two walk out your room, arms linked together.

Your black laced heels made you just as tall as Jimin, so he stayed on his toes to look a tad bit taller.

He pulls out his phone when you wait outside in the hallway, then after putting in the address into his phone.

The GPS leads you two, three steps towards the door next to yours. A neighbor.

"What a trip!" Jimin says with a laugh.

"Are you serious!?" You say exasperated.

He looks at you with a smile, you roll your eyes and he leads you down to the door.

The door opens and you see a sea of heads, men and women older then you. Taller. More good looking then you.

"ChimChim..." You mutter clutching his arm tighter.

"C'mon Y/n you look way more better then these dolts." He says nodding in reassurance.

He pulls you gently to the living room, you both sit on the couch.

In front of a bunch of cute, handsome men.

"Hey Jimin!" One, extremely smiley, says.

"Hey guys!" Jimin says returning the large smile.

"Who's the beauty?" One with pink hair asks sitting up straight.

You slightly wave as Jimin introduced you.

"Y/n meet Jin- hyung!" Jimin points to the pink haired man.

"Suga- hyung" You noticed when Jimin and Suga made eye contact... Jimin blushed.

"J-hope- hyung." He gestures to the smiley one.

"Namjoon- hyung." He looks to the extremely mature looking one.

"And our baby Maknae JUNGKOOK!" He obnoxiously introduces making the younger blush.

"And one of us is missing." Jimin throws in after laughing satisfied at the Maknae's reaction.

"No there he is!" J-hope points to the end of the room.

His hair looked familiar.

Blonde, pink... Very extravagant.