New Kid Vs. Boyfriend/Teacher

Y/n's POV~

You know very well that you and Taehyung have to keep your relationship quiet.

Even the boys know, Jude knows and so do various others.

But you couldn't help but have an overwhelming anxiety about it, Taehyung's career would be jeopardized.

It was painful, you wanted to tell the whole world that you found your happiness.

Sadly you had to wait a while.

But, now he lays next to you, both shirtless and tucked tightly into your chest.

You were wide awake, thoughts of you two flashed through your mind.

One hand raked through his soft newly dyed, brown hair.

The other drew pictures and wrote words out on his back with your finger.

Words like: 'heart' 'Chicken Nuggets' 'Kiss'.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung says nuzzling into your chest.

"No why?" You ask glancing down but only to see his hair.

"You wrote chicken nuggets." He says with a chuckle.

"Oh that's because. . . Chicken nuggets are my second love." You say teasingly.

"Do I have competition?" He ask teasing your skin with his hot breath.

You kiss the top of his head, "maybe."

He squeezes you and attacks you with kisses, on your chest he sucks and bites.

Leaving hickeys littered out in a pattern.

"Hey I have to hide those." You say as he pulls back to look at your face.

"Then you'd better be quick or else you'll be late for class." He says with an evil smirk.

You whip your head behind you and see his small digital clock, 9:14 it read.

"I'm not late if the teacher isn't there." You mutter with a smug smile.

"You have physics too." He says.

"Crap!" You roll out of the bed and run out the room.

...

You slip on your uniform skirt and you hear a hum of satisfaction coming from your bed.

You turn on your heels and see Taehyung smiling.

"Pervert." You mumble with a glare.

"I'm your boyfriend I'm allowed to." He says standing.

You blush, "s- so what?" You pout.

He chuckles quietly and puts his hands on your hips.

He leans down and stops only an inch away.

"Kiss me." He whispers.

You bat your eyelashes embarrassed.

He smiles and takes a step back.

The only reason your embarrassed is because he doesn't ask for kisses, but your not going to be embarrassed for long.

You grab at the collar of his shirt and pull him down onto your our lips.

His eyes wide, but they soften and then close.

You bite his bottom lip and pull slightly.

He groans at the pain but he holds your body craving more.