Sick Kiss

Y/n's POV~

You drag yourself out bed, your head pounding hard with no end, your body feeling weak and you in general felt sick.

A warm, almost hot feeling bubbles up in your throat and you can feel it rising.

You run into the bathroom and fall to the toilet, you gag harshly and then fluid comes up and out.

With one hand you hold your hair up, the other clenched the toilet bowl hard needing something to keep you distracted from the pain.

You coughed painfully, and threw up again.

You stand up and look into the mirror, "you have to go to school."

Then pain in your face begged you not to go, your pain begged, but your mind and heart urged you on.

To see him, though you knew it'd crush some part of you.

.

.

.

Taehyung's POV~

"Good morning class." Taehyung greets his tired students, who greeted him back.

"Mr. Kim! Do you want me to bring Y/n the copy notes?" Jackson asks sitting in his seat.

Taehyung shakes his head, "I'll get it to her eventually but thank you."

He still hasn't said a word to her, much less seen her.

He was beyond worried, but Jimin reassured him and promised that she'd be at school.

But, she hasn't shown up yet.

Taehyung prepares to start class, but the door opens and closes revealing a painful sight.

Her eyes were dark, mouth looked red nearly bruised as if she hit something, skin still slightly pale, eyes foggy.

"Ms. L/n." Taehyung mumbles grabbing her notes off his desk.

He makes his way to her, but notices how she sits a seat away from Jackson.

"Y/n?" Jackson says looking at her.

Looking at her Taehyung rushed to her, without looking too suspicious.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung whispers kneeling at her seat.

She avoids eye contact with him and slightly nods, "y-yeah."

Taehyung looks over her face, he sighs "this is this week's notes."

She slides them closer to herself and looks over the glossy paper.

Laminated.

Taehyung begins down the isle but suddenly Y/n pushes the chair underneath her out and she bolts towards the door with her hand covering her mouth.

Taehyung and everyone's eyes were on the closing door, Taehyung glances at Jackson. Who shrugs.

"Class... Will be dismissed." Taehyung quickly walks out the room then jogs down after Y/n

He stops at the girls bathroom, debating whether or not to go in and help.

But, his head says no.

But, that would be one of the times where he ignores it and listens to what he really wants.

To help Y/n.

He pushes open the door and is met by a large row of cubicles.

He looks at the ground and see's Y/n sitting on the floor, puking her guts out.