Date PT:2

Y/n's POV~

You sit in the car with the others, Jimin and the boys.

They were all fine, they sang to Justin Bieber and laughed.

But, you were a nervous wreck.

You and Taehyung have obviously been past all points except for sex but that's a different issue... This issue is you've made out countless times and this is the first time your going on a date.

Huh.

Your hands were clammy and you bounched your leg trying to calm down.

"Yo, B?" Jimin says looking at you in the rearview mirror.

You look up quickly.

He smiles, his cute baby smile that calms you down in even the most stressful situations.

"You good?" He asks motioning to J-hope.

J-hope puts a hand on your knee and scoots closer, comforting you.

You love these guys.

"I'm good just a little nervous." You say with a slight blush but you lean into J-hope.

"Don't be Taehyung isn't a total dingus." Suga says with a teasing laugh.

You reach over and slap his arm.

"I know that Suga." You say with a chuckle.

"Just relax B." Jimin says nodding reassuringly.

You smile, "I will."

.
.
.

Jimin pulls up into the movies parking lot, you said goodbye to the boys and met Taehyung at the entrance door.

"Whoa, you look great B." Taehyung says taking Jimin's nickname for you.

"You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Kim." You say as you grab ahold of his arm.

He hums to himself and leads you into the building, it was chilly.

You imagined the whole atmosphere of the date, it would be serious and incredibly romantic.

But, it wasn't serious. Taehyung seemed relaxed and was ready to enjoy himself, but the sense of romance was still in the air.

You tap Taehyung's shoulder repeatedly until he looks down at you, you puff out your cheeks and point to the snacks.

He chuckles and takes you to the counter.

He pays for a small bowl of popcorn, small drink and two things of candy... Candy of your choice.

You hold the drink and your snacks in your hands, he carries the popcorn.

"So what're we watching?" You ask looking up at him, taking a sip of the soda.

"I was thinking about something scary." He says eating a piece of popcorn.

You nod, "mm I heard that this one is scary."

Taehyung didn't buy your tickets yet but decided to buy tickets for the movie you wanted to see.

He was going to spoil you for the day.

So don't get used to it.

"Enjoy the movie." The ticket person says handing the tickets to Taehyung.

"You too." Taehyung says just before realizing what he said.

You laugh loudly and watch as his flustered face turns red.

He quickly walks to the designated entrance to the movie.

You find probably the best seats in the room, and quickly claim your spots.

You refrain from eating before the movie started.

A sigh escapes your mouth as the coldness creeps around on your skin.

Suddenly a pair of lips, Taehyung's lips find themselves on your cheek.

You look at him with a surprised blush.

"What?" He asks looking clueless.

You smile and lean in close to him, you lay your head on his shoulder and the movie played.