Bullied

Y/n's POV~

Class had just began, your hair was wrapped up into a messy bun, you were focused on today's tasks.

Taehyung, your boyfriend, walks around his desk and writes the days assignment on the black board.

Your patience fell more and more as Miri and her friend giggled, while sitting two rows behind you.

Most likely talking about you.

The pencil in your hand is snatched away, you look up and see Tae slightly smirking.

"C'mon Y/n it's best if you pay attention." He says with a grin waiting to be released.

But, everytime you look at this man... You remember the other nights events.

Him nearly naked, you too.

Him leaving sweet marks over your torso.

You just couldn't get that out of your mind.

His body... That is.

You blush as you look into his brown, beautiful eyes.

"Sorry, Mr. Kim." You say as he gives you the pencil back..  along with a folded note... Itty bitty.

As he steps away you unfold the note.

'hey beautiful whatcha looking at?'

You sigh and answer the note, 'nothing... Just a very handsome man.'

It's a thing now, he passes you secret notes and then you answer them.

A very romantic gesture but, kind of exposing.

No one knew, about your relationship with him, not even Jimin.

You needed the right time to tell everyone, you planned on saying it when Jungkook got back.

"Ms. Y/n is that a note?" Taehyung comes up from behind you, "no passing notes in this class."

He gently takes the note and walks up to his desk, leaving you embarrassed.

Another thing he did, he'd do his best to somehow make you blush or embarrassed, bringing everyone's attention on you.

He clears his throat as he reads the note, "Ms. Y/n for inappropriate behavior that is a detention."

Your not even fazed anymore, you just sigh and stare back into his chocolate colored eyes.

He couldn't keep his eyes to himself, obviously admiring your face and slouched posture.

You could here Miri grumble some dirty words.

.
.
.

Not long after, the class was dismissed early.

"Professor Kim before Y/n serves the detention can she walk me to the rest room?" Miri asks standing directly behind you.

"Don't you have your friend to walk you?" Taehyung asks in full seriousness.

"No actually she has to go home early." Miri slightly kicks Kane.

You glance back and see Kane walk glumly out the classroom.

"Fine but have her back in no more then three minutes." He says leaning on his desk.

Miri violently puts her hand on your shoulder and you take that as a sign.

You hesitantly stand up and she harshly grabs your hand, and pulls you out the classroom.

You quietly follow her to the bathroom, she has no reason to be talking to you.