Date PT: 3

Y/n's POV~

Again, your back into the car.

But, your in Taehyung's car.

A blindfold covering your eyes and his hand tethered to yours.

Let's be honest, you know Taehyung all to well and there's a 50/50 chance that he'll do something... Some would consider stupid but it'd still crack you up.

Like, pull up into Jin's garage and the boys would be wearing diapers and shaking their asses.

It's happened before.

"Your not going to kidnap me are you?" You mumble squeezing his hand.

"No." He says with a smile, you couldn't see it but you could feel it.

"You promise?" You say "looking" up at him.

"I promise." He says kissing your hand.

You furrow your eyebrows and pout because you can't see anything, and you can't kiss him back.

If you try then you'd end up hitting yourself on the nose or something.

He turns in the radio, immediately he begins to sing a love song.

He didn't sing softly or harmonize with the song.

But, it was still beautiful.

What can't this man do.

After his song, Shawn Mendes comes on, 'there's nothing holding me back.'

You sing along with Taehyung and laugh at his reaction to how great your voice was.

"Whoa! Y/n!" He says with his familiar box smile.

You laugh and smile widely.

A sound comes from your phone, someone texted.

You dig into your pocket and take it out, trying to read the bright screen through the dark blindfold.

You huff unable to see.

Taehyung glances down, "it's Jimin."

"What'd he say?" You say turning in his direction.

Taehyung gently takes your phone and reads the text.

You hear him snicker.

"What?" You ask.

"It's nothing... Just a meme." He says putting the phone down and taking your hand.

...

The car stops and you go to pull the knot out of the blindfold.

"No not yet." He says quickly getting out.

He opens your door and helps you out the car, his hand on your head so you don't hit it.

He catches you when you slightly fall, not knowing how far away you are from the ground.

"Can I take it off now?" You ask clenching his jacket.

"A little while longer." He takes both of your hands and leads you somewhere.

The air was cold, outside obviously, but you could smell something burning and slight music playing.

"Tae where are you taking me?" You ask as you approach something gradually growing warmer and brighter the music grew louder.

"Okay." Taehyung says.

He let's you go and runs back behind you, you move your head trying to find him.

Then, his large warm hands glide up your back and he slowly undos the knot.

You open your eyes and see his gigantic hand in your way of seeing.

You giggle and with two hands you bring the hand down and put it on your chest.

Your eyes widen.

It was large warm fire, a comfortable looking pallet on the ground with pillows and a picnic basket.

"Tae." You say as he gives you a back hug.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

You nod, "of course."

You smile and kiss the tip of his nose.

He kisses you back and heads over to the pallet.

You take out your phone and read Jimin's text.

'I set out a cute outfit for you! It's for later. 😉😉'

You scroll down, he sent a picture.

You blush and text back,

"Jiminie Pabo! I don't even think that's happening tonight... Pervert 😝... ♥."

You turn your phone off and put it back in your pocket.

You sigh and turn back to Tae.

He smiles at you while holding a bottle of champagne, and two glasses.

You laugh and run over to him.

"This is extremely beautiful." You say sitting down.

"And so are you." He says pouring the drinks.

You smile and blush.

Your not good with compliments.

"Thank you." You say shyly.

He smiles and hands you a glass.

"I love you Y/n." He says before taking a sip.

You look up at him, your lips nearly touching the glass, "I um... I uh... I love you too."

You laugh nervously and take a gulp.