「Chapter Five」

I find myself longing for change
and in the bad times I fear myself

❝ I find myself longing for changeand in the bad times I fear myself ❞

Seokjin does what he is asked, and the young man drives off. His left ear has not stopped bleeding yet, which makes the driver to ask him a question, "What has happened to your ear?" In return, he receives no answer, so he decides to ask another question this time, "Are you okay, buddy?"

"Pull over." Seokjin places his hand on his left ear, and after a few seconds, he holds it in front of his face to see the blood. Yes, Namjoon was right. His ear is bleeding, and it has not stopped.

"But, I haven't said anything, I just—"

"Pull over!" Angrily, he shouts, and his friend pulls over, causing him to get out of the car as fast as possible.

"Where do you think you're going?" His friend seems to be worried, but he knows that he can not stop Seokjin once he decides not to listen to anybody. "Seokjin, I don't understand why you are behaving like this!" He is still running after the boy who seems to be running away from the bitter reality. "You called me to meet you at your office, but you weren't there!" Finally, he grips Seokjin by the arm, and makes him stop. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I have no fucking idea, Jungkook!"

The young man named Jungkook lets go of Seokjin's arm, and taps his friend on the head for three times. "Knock knock, is anyone there?" Jungkook asks, and smiles. "I'm your best friend, Seokjin, so it means that you can trust me."

"I-I don't know— it feels like that I-I—"

"Calm down, buddy," Jungkook pats his friend's back, and tries to comfort him. "Take a deep breath."

Seokjin breathes in the cold air through his nose, and then suddenly, something grabs his attention; the old watch which he has been holding this whole time.

"It looks like that I have traveled back in time."