「Chapter Tweleve」

sleep for today
but tomorrow we fight

Seokjin has been waiting more than an hour at the coffee shop just to make sure whether Namjoon is going to be here for him

After thinking about half an hour, he decides to leave the coffee shop, because Namjoon does not seem to be coming to meet him. He stands up from the chair, but he is suddenly yanked back down by someone, causing him to yell at the one who has done this, "Hey, what are you doing, you—" But, he is cut off when he sees that it is Namjoon.

"Um— well, hello." Namjoon gives him a smile, and sits on the chair which is in front of Seokjin.

"I thought that you would never come," As Seokjin is trying to imitate the boy's smile, a waiter comes at their table, and they order two cups of coffee. "You are just pretending not to know who I really am, aren't you?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "No, I'm not," He answers, and leans forward to whisper, "The thing is that I don't even know your name."

"Okay, so let's start from the begining," Seokjin tries to change the subject, because he can somehow feel that Namjoon is not very comfortable with talking to him. "Kim Seokjin." He holds his right hand in front of Namjoon in order to shake hands with him.

After all, if he really wants to start a new life, he has no choice but to begin again.

Namjoon accepts, and shakes hands with him. "Since you already know my name, I am not going to introduce myself," Namjoon says, and lets go of his hand. "But, I have one question," He continues, and looks down at his own shoes, not knowing how to ask the question which he has been holding in his heart. "How do you know me?"

The waiter places two cups of coffee down on the table, and asks if there is anything else that he can help them with, but Namjoon thanks him, and politely asks him to leave them alone.

Seokjin takes a sip of his coffee, and answers, "You will not believe me." When he decides to somehow tell Namjoon that he has traveled back in time, he feels a sharp pain in his head which causes him to hold it tightly with his hand.

"Is everything okay?" Worried, Namjoon asks. The anxiety in his beautiful eyes can be felt very well, but he prefers not to say a word in order to hear Seokjin first.

Seokjin's left ear starts to bleed, and this worries Namjoon even more.

How is he going to tell the boy who does not remember anything that he has been his boy friend more than four years? It is not even possible for Namjoon to believe such things, so it is the best time to talk about this later, when the right time comes.

"You scare me," Namjoon says with a low voice, and decides to leave when he sees Seokjin struggling with his inner self. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave." He stands up, and runs towards the exit before letting Seokjin say anything.

The boy wants to make a move, and of course, he wants to run after Namjoon in order to stop him, or at least, ask for his phone number, but he can not do anything. The bleeding continues untill he stops thinking about the boy who has ran away.

After a short time, He cleans the blood that has come out of his ear, and stands up to leave there, too, but he stops right where he is when he sees his mother talking and laughing with a guy which makes him wonder, 'Who is he?'