「Chapter Seventeen」

I don't say a word
but still, you take my breath

Slowly, Seokjin opens his eyes, and scans everywhere to see where he is; the hospital

"You're awake." The young man who has been holding Seokjin's hand for too long, lets go of him when he sees that the boy is slowly coming back to life.

"I—" Seokjin tries to speak, but he feels a sharp pain in his head as usual. "I was coming after you." Without giving a shit to the pain he is through, he keeps talking to the young man, because he does not want to miss this chance.

"And," The young man clears his throat. "I was coming back to you to say that I'm sorry for leaving you like that at the coffee shop," He says, and lets out a breath, not wanting to make the eye contact with the boy who is on the hospital bed. "I was scared— I mean, you— um, well, I don't know why, but whenever I see you, I can feel my heartbeat through my chest, you know?" Deciding to look at the boy's eyes, he leans forward, slowly. "Everything seems different when you're around, and— I don't know, well, I'm a fool, I admit it, also a creep. I'm a creep, too, and an idiot— I'm an idiot, but—"

Unaware of what is going to happen next, Seokjin pulls Namjoon closer, and slams his own lips on his. The only thing Namjoon can feel is love which is burning in his heart, but the only thing Seokjin can feel is pain which is making him not to enjoy this moment, completely.

There must be pain when it comes to love, but why now? Now, it is not the best time for Seokjin to feel such a thing when the love of his life is kissing him, passionately.

"Are we meant to be together?" Namjoon seeks for an answer between Seokjin's lips as he does not want to let go of this sweet moment.

In return, Seokjin does not know what to reply, because the pain in his head is getting worse. It is a beautiful pain, but for how long?

Seokjin pushes Namjoon away which causes him to ask a question, "Were you in pain, again?"

"Yes," Seokjin answers, and nods, slightly. "But there is something you need to know."

author's notehello, lovelies!sorry for the late update, i was busy writing 'the deadeye | bts'omg! it's kind of hard to handle two books at the same time, but i'm trying my best

author's note
hello, lovelies!
sorry for the late update, i was busy writing 'the deadeye | bts'
omg! it's kind of hard to handle two books at the same time, but i'm trying my best.

i feel so tired, but your comments always make me feel better, so thank you⊙ω⊙