「Chapter Seven」

this is who I am inside
this is who I am and I'm not gonna hide

❝ this is who I am insidethis is who I am and I'm not gonna hide ❞

"Taehyung."

"What does he want?" Seokjin questions, and waits for a response, but before letting Jungkook say anything in return, he continues, "Why are you ignoring him?"

"It has been two weeks since our break up, but still, he does not want to let go of me," Jungkook answers, and shakes his head. "I have seen him cheeting on me with someone, in case you are wondering why I am acting like a jerk."

This is when Seokjin remembers something, because this conversation sounds familiar. Way too familiar to his ears.

 Way too familiar to his ears

[Three months ago]

4:30 PM;

"I said no!" Jungkook shouts at Seokjin, and grabs his jacket which is on the hanger to leave the house, but he is gripped by the wrist. "He has cheated on me, Seokjin," Tear drops start running down his cheeks though he tries his best to hide those little diamonds behind his eyes. "I loved him— no, I still love him, but I have seen him fucking with that rich brat!"

Seokjin grabs him into a hug, and Jungkook rests his head on his chest, deciding to let go of all the pain and sorrow he has been through, lately.

"Listen, I'm sure that he is now sorry for what he has done," Seokjin says as he is trying his best to change his opinion about Taehyung, but it seems like that the young man is not going to accept this. "He still loves you," He lets go of Jungkook, and holds his arms with his own hands. "Maybe, you need to give him a second chance."

It seems like that Jungkook is calming himself down, and that feeling puts a smile on Seokjin's face, but he is shocked when Jungkook suddenly shouts, "No!" He pushes Seokjin to the wall, and leaves the house without even wanting to listen to him, anymore.

6:15 PM;

The doorbell rings, and Seokjin stands on his own feet in order to walk up to the door, and of course, to open it. In his surprise, he sees Jungkook with red puffy eyes as he is holding a familiar camera in his hands. "What is— wait a second, isn't that Taehyung's?" Seokjin questions, and Jungkook nods, slightly.

"He left this for me before leaving me behind," Jungkook answers, and this is when the blood on the camera grabs Seokjin's attention, causing him to widen his eyes. "Why would someone kill himself, huh?" Jungkook questions, and closes his eyes, tightly. "I was too late to save him."

"Jungkook, please, don't tell me that he is—" Seokjin is scared, and he does not know what his friend is talking about, but he can still guess what has happened though he is really scared to even think about it.

"Dead," Jungkook cuts him off. "He is dead."

[Present day]

[Present day]

"Oh my god, Jungkook, something very bad is going to happen if you don't accept seeing him," Seokjin says, and takes a look at his watch to see what time it is. "You don't have much time left to save him."

"Save him?" Jungkook questions, and rolls his eyes, not wanting to listen to the boy who is trying his best to make him believe in what he is saying. "What are you talking about?"

"Taehyung is going to commit a suicide."