thank you + the black orlov

thank you for standing by me everyone¡

well, if you know me, you definitely that i'm not into happy endings, but i wanted to change the ending for this book.

for once in a life, i smiled when i was finishing this book [the other times i was sad, because of the sad endings]

also, i was asked so many questions about this book. one of them is,

what inspired you to write such a book?
if you are a very old reader of mine, you know that i am always inspired by my real life when i write. the one thing that inspired me to write the time machine was people. yes, the people. the purpose of writing this book is we should be careful with what we wish, never regret when we make a decision, get along with the current situation we have been stucked into, try to face our fears, and the last one but not the least, always value what we have in life, either big or small.

i hope that i could express how i really feel, but lastly, i want to thank everyone who always support me either in real life or on wattpad. thank you so much. you don't know how much you mean to me.

BunnyIsKook you gave me a reason to write, gave me a reason to smile, so thank you. InuGalaxy you always support me which makes my eyes full of tears, i-i don't know how to thank you, but thanks for being here for me.
and the rest of my lovely and adorable readers who have been with me on this journey. i love you.

i've got some good news, too¡

i have published a new book called the black orlov. i would be happy if you could please check it out. it's new, and it needs your support. thank you.

love,
— ellie [darkel]