Preference 1

What makes them jealous

Olivia Benson: let's be real, Olivia is consumed by her work most of the time so some stuff goes unnoticed. For example, if someone is flirting with you at a party, it would take her awhile to catch onto it. And even then she might not say anything because she trusts you. The one thing that would really get her upset is if someone she works with tried flirting with you, and sometimes they do it to annoy her.

Carisi: He is not really the jealous type but when he does get jealous, he bottles it up until he can't hide it anymore. When he sees someone checking you out, he wouldn't do anything until you got home, where he would rant about what a creep the person was. You'd laugh and kiss him to distract him from it. He'd still be ticked off about and bring it up every now and again.

Barba: Rafael tries his best to be logical and reasonable. Unfortunately, when it comes to jealousy, it doesn't work out like that. Whenever he gets jealous, he makes snippy comments both to you and the person he's jealous of. It usually makes the situation worse because now you're annoyed at him. The person he's jealous of is always the last person you would even think about looking at in a way more than acquaintances. An argument you have about something he said when he was jealous could last for days. It's one of his flaws. Sometimes it can be sexy, but most of the time it's vexing.

Elliot Stabler: Sometimes, you are a little bit oblivious to when someone is hitting on you. You might think they're being friendly and polite, but Stabler knows better than that. He'll interrupt your conversation and guide you away from the person. When you're not looking, he'll shoot them a dirty look over his shoulder.