SVU

So this is going to be multi part, after this one there will be different endings for you to choose from :)

-

"Yup, it's official." Olivia said, as she put her phone away. "Blizzards hitting. We're not supposed to go out until it's over." She leaned against the edge of Sonny's desk.

"And when's that?" Sonny replied with a bit of edge in his voice.

Nick rolled his eyes. "How the hell is anyone supposed to know when a blizzard is going to end?"

"I don't know, don't they have like radars and crap?"

"Guys, it doesn't matter. We're gonna be stuck here for awhile." Olivia put her hands up. The lights overhead flickered as she did so, giving it an ominous effect.

You shot a sad look to your partner, Fin.

He laughed. "What's the matter, newbie, don't want to hang out with your best friend Fin?"

You rolled your eyes in response.

The lights flickered again, and then completely gave out. Everyone stood still and held their breath for a few seconds, hoping that the electricity would come back on. It didn't. The howling wind seemed to grow louder.

"I gotta call Lucy." Olivia sighed.

Nick groaned and threw his head back. Olivia ducked into her office to make the call.

"What about you, newbie? Got anyone at home to worry about?" Fin winked at you while Carisi did his best to act like he wasn't interested in your reply. Nick caught onto that and nudged him with a smirk- Sonny could be so good at undercover work and somehow also be so painfully obvious.

"First of all, I have a name." You started. "And the only thing I had waiting for me at home was a pint of Ben and jerrys, although I'm sure it'll be melted by the time I get back."

Fin snickered.

"Hey, what the hells going on?" A flustered Rafael burst into the room from the stair hallway. His usual fancy attire was made a mess by the snow, his face red from the bitter wind.

"Powers out," Sonny offered.

Barba stopped in his tracks and shot him a look. A look that read, thank you for the update, Albert Einstein. "Yes, thank you, I figured that out."

Sonny shrugged. "Just trying to be helpful."

"Apparently the news said there's a travel warning. Not supposed to go out unless it's an emergency." You elaborated.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, we have one of those every other day in New York it seems." Barba took off his coat and plopped himself down into an empty chair next to you. You tried not to look as uncomfortable as you felt; the ADA was so cute and his little sassy quips made you laugh like no one else could.

Olivia came back out of her office, looking weary.

"What's up?" Nick asked.

Olivia pinched the bridge of her nose. "Lucy said the trains are down."

"What?" That rarely happened but it would take a couple hours to get them up and running again.

"Yeah, I know. Guess we really are stuck here." She said. Everybody groaned in unison.

"I guess if we're gonna be stranded might as well find something to do." Nick said.

Fin tilted his head back. "And what do you suggest we do?"

Carisi butted in before Nick could come up with something.

"We should probably find candles." He shrugged. As usual you'd stayed after late and it was starting to get dark. "And maybe some blankets since it'll get cold."

"Oh, and food," you added.

Sonny nodded very seriously. "Yes, and food."

Olivia clapped her hands together. "All right guys, let's split up and see what we can do." She didn't really care about the candles or blankets or food, she wanted a distraction so her detectives wouldn't be around to bother her. You decided to go off in search of ...