Carisi x Reader 3

Yes, this was somewhat like the other one I did, enjoy it anyways babes xx

"Hey, sexy," Sonny sidled up to you at the bar. "How's it going?"

You couldn't take him seriously in the stupid fake glasses he wore and giggled.

"It's going good, sexy." You rolled your eyes.

The two of you had been selected for an Undercover assignment. You were new on the team and eager to prove yourself to the rest of the squad. Sonny had already done his fair share of undercover assignments, so he insisted on going along with you to show you the ropes.

"Where's your wedding ring?" Sonny took your hand in his and pouted like a child. "Aren't you happy to be married to me?"

You sighed. "Of course I am, baby." You projected your voice a little too loudly. Sonny cringed. You grabbed the fake ring you'd gotten at Walmart out of your pocket and he took the liberty of slipping it on your ring finger.

The guy you were looking for targeted married couples. He'd pretend to ask for a threesome, and then when he'd gotten the couple alone, he'd stab them. The suspect had already been identified and while searching his social media, you found he frequented this particular bar a lot.

"Your acting is terrible." Sonny leaned down and whispered in your ear. He kept a cheerful and flirty smile on his face like he was telling you a dirty secret while his eyes roamed across the room, looking for the suspect.

"Oh, shut up." You laughed. "I want to dance."

He sighed. "Do I have to?"

It was your turn to whisper in his ear. "We're more likely to see him if we're a part of the crowd."

Sonny raised his eyebrows, nodding. "That's a good idea."

"Yeah, I know. I'm full of them." You grabbed his hand and started to pull him to the dance floor.

"Wait, wait. I'm gonna order some drinks." He stayed put at the bar. "You go without me, I'll catch up."

You headed out to the dance floor and squeezed your way through the throng of people gyrating and grinding. The whole time you had your eyes out for Pete, the suspect, but you couldn't see him at all.

"I don't think he's here," you muttered, hoping the microphone in your shirt collar would pick it up.

"Who's here?" A voice behind you asked. You turned to see none other than Pete.

You stuttered for a minute, caught off guard by his sudden appearance. "My husband. He said he's gonna meet me here."

"Maybe we should wait for him outside?" He smiled. Every time you talked to a criminal you felt disgusted. Some of them, like Pete, could be so perfectly charming. It wasn't hard to wonder why the couples had gone along with him so willingly.

"Um, yeah." You said, scanning the room for Sonny. He'd probably be right behind you. "That's smart."

Pete gestured to the door. You'd cased the place out earlier and knew that it wasn't the exit- it went to an alleyway.

"Ladies first," he winked.

-

As the bartender handed Sonny the drinks, he turned to find you. His phone buzzed in his pocket again. Probably Fin teasing him about flirting with you. Sonny ignored it and started to make his way through the crowd.