Carisi x Reader 2

Part 2

-

"I hate Sonny!" Kurt yelled, making both you and Rollins jump. "He's a fucking-"

"Man, do I have to taze you or what?" Fin grumbled as he pulled a now hand cuffed Kurt to his feet.

"Sonny doesn't know. We were the closest in the area so the dispatcher sent us." Rollins explained. "Your neighbor called the cops."

You bit your lip. "Can you call him?"

She nodded. "Of course, honey. "

You followed Fin, Kurt, and Amanda downstairs to the street. An ambulance had already pulled up to the curb. The EMTs directed you to the back of it, where you had a view of Fin and Rollins shoving Kurt into the backseat.

As you recounted what he did to you you started to shake. It hadn't really occurred to you that you actually could have died. What would it have been like if Sonny came home to find you like that? Tears welled up in your eyes and you bit the inside of your cheek to stop them from falling. The EMTs did their best to be gentle

A car with sirens on pulled up on the other side of the ambulance.
"Where is she?" A familiar voice rang out. More angry than usual. "Where the hell is my girlfriend?"

"Sonny, you need to stay calm." Amanda chastised as she crossed the parking lot to meet him. "She's been through a lot and you need to be calm for her."

"Oh, don't give me that shit, I've said that same thing to a thousand family members before. Let me see her." His commanding tone turned to a plea.

"Sonny!" You leaned out of the ambulance and waved your hand. "I'm over here."

He pushed past Rollins and rushed to your side. His hair was a mess and a look of deep concern was etched on his face.

"(Y/n)," he said, at a loss of words. Sonny brought a hand up to your cheek as if to touch you and then pulled away. "I'm so sorry, I should have known. I should have.. Are you okay?"

You pulled him tightly in a hug and buried your face in his neck. A few tears slipped out that you didn't want him to see. The familiar smell of his musky cologne made you want to cry more; you still had the smell of Kurt's pungent breath stuck in your mind.

"I'm so sorry, Sonny!" You moaned. "I should have told you weird stuff was happening to me."

He started to stroke your hair with a hand, the other one was wrapped around your waist, holding you tight to him. "Baby, it's okay. It's okay, I promise. I've got you. It's okay." Sonny murmured in your ear, with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

"He didn't touch you, did he?" Sonnys lowered his voice.
You pulled away and wiped a tear from your cheek. "No. He slapped me. And he threw me on the couch. Oh and my neck." You gestured to the band aid on your neckin the spot where Kurt put the knife. There was only a scratch the length and depth of a paper cut but the EMTs insisted on covering it up. 

"Oh god, I-" Sonny shifted and pursed his lips as he eyed the car Kurt was in. "I'm going to kill him. I swear to god I'm going to kill him."

"Sonny, you're not going to kill anyone." You grabbed his arm, just in case he really did make a dash for the car.

He looked back to you. "Okay, fine. But I want to. After he did that..I mean, why in the hell did he go after you?"

"He knew. He knew I was your girlfriend. He..he was mad that you punched him." You explained, choosing your words carefully.

"What?" Sonny barked. "How?"

"I don't know, don't ask me! He said all this stuff, he was crazy. He hid a camera in my bedroom." You threw your arms up in the air only to cringe at the pain in your rib cage. Sonny noticed this and took a breath to calm himself before putting his hands on your shoulders.

"Okay. Listen to me. This is my fault, not yours. All you gotta worry about is getting better from your injuries and taking care of yourself."

"Sonny, it's not your fault. He was delusional. And it doesn't make me feel better to know you're beating yourself up."

"It is sort of my fault, if I didn't punch him he wouldn't have gone after you. "

You tilted your head. "You could also say if you weren't dating me he wouldn't have gone after me."

"Okay, okay. That's the exact sort of talk that's not helpful." Sonny sat next to you on the edge of the ambulance. "So don't say that."

You sighed and leaned on him, putting your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you gently.

"That's my whole point, you could make up whatever reason you want for it but the only real answer is that Kurt attacked me because he's crazy." You murmured.

A chuckle reverberated through Sonnys chest. "You know, you always say the right thing to make me feel better. Even when I'm the one that should be comforting you." He pressed his lips to your forehead.

"Do you want to move in with me?" The question came out of nowhere and even Sonny seemed surprised that he'd said it.

You moved your head on his shoulder to look up at him. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Unless that's too soon or weird or-" Sonny stumbled over his words, furrowing his eyebrows and his face growing red.

You pressed a finger to his lips in the "shh" pose. "Sonny, someone from your job tried to murder me, so I'd say we're past the 'too soon' thing. I'd love that."

His fingers intertwined with yours as he took your finger off his lips. "That's a good point."

--