Episode One

Winners Response!

Congratulations! If you have received this letter in your mail then I am proud to announce that you are indeed the winner of the Three Month Tour Tag along with Calvin Klein Model, Stephan James. We are well aware that some people are not able to make it, due to transportation problems so if this is the case please don't hesitate to contact Stephen's business assistant Sierra Furtado at 021 956 7646.
If it is not a problem please attend Peoples Ink Meet and Greet along with your luggage and this letter and we will discuss from their the rest.
Once more Congradulations on your winning and we hope you will accept this trip. We are 100% positive you will absolutely love it!

Alex and Sierra

(Personal manager and assistant)

Clasping the letter tightly in my right hand I march furiously upstairs and bang hard on El Amors room door. "El Amor! Open this door right now!" Several minutes of well controlled patience pass before the door opens slowly making a swish sound against the soft pink carpet of her floor. "What is this?" I hold the letter up in her face and eye her out accusingly. Frowning she tiptoes taking the letter from my clenched hand and reading it curiously. I watch as her soft features turn from confusion to excitement at every further word she reads. Placing my hands on my hips I question, "El Amor, why did you sign up for that?" Glancing back up at me she smiles making my anger simmer down ever so slightly. Not enough to let her off easily just yet though. Biting her bottom lip she turns her gaze to the floor whispering, "I'm sorry Aely Bear. But Stephen's my first fan girl crush and when I seen this I just..." I cut her off with a swipe in the air and exhale slowly. "El Bear you get everything you want. You have every thing that the less fortunate kids don't get the luxury of having. Why do you need this to?" Frowning she lifts her chin turning my anger into amusement instantly. "I don't have Stephen James!" Laughing I yell back, "You don't need Stephen James! He's older then me for god sakes El Amor, your only Ten! " Scrunching her nose up in a fustrated manner she stomps her foot and starts screaming, "DAD!" Rolling my eyes I scoff as dad strolls in beside me, confusion written on his face, "Aely what are you doing to your little sister?" I rip the letter from El Amors hands and shove it into dads chest waiting for him to read it. "For gods sake Aelentiya be gentle, " He mutters before focusing on the letter. Whilst he's busy I turn back to El Amor only to have her poke her tongue at me annoyingly. Groaning I rub my forehead gently ignoring her. "OK, so great. Both you girls can go," Dad finally says and my eyes flash open horrified. Shoving the letter back into me he shrugs before picking El Amor up and throwing her over his shoulder playfully. "Daddy Stop!" She giggles as he sings, "Only if you say I'm the best daddy in the world," My gaze just follows him in shock. I can't believe this...he's really gonna just make me go?He can't do this! Roaring in anger I scream, "No! I refuse to go on this silly...ten year old tour. I have a life of my own. I don't have time to spear dad!" Smirking he just shrugs continuing his play fight with El Amor, " No offence Aely Bear but I think you need this trip more than I do," El Amor giggles. Cursing I kick the door before stomping towards my room angrily. Protruding veins pop on my forehead as I hear dad yell behind me, "We leave In the morning Sweetheart!" My heart beat increases rapidly replacing my anger with nerves as I groan slamming my room door closed behind me. Why El Amor...why.

Authors Note
Hey guys! So I am very proud to announce, we have reached Chapter One. The stories begun and I am to excited right now! *Throws winky popcorn in victory*
So I've began the story from Aelentiya's P.O.V but if anyone would like the story told from a different characters P.O.V please don't hesitate to let me know. Once again I am an open book to ideas and suggestions. Please you have any, be sure comment em. I'm sorry if the °winners° letter doesn't sound very legit, I've never really been good at writing professional letters. Also the number that's is written in the letter is not a real contact, its made up. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update very soon.
Comment your thoughts.

Love Lavender xx
°Wink Wink°