Episode Eight

***
I decided to let the day play out how ever it willed.

They say God only gives you obsticles he knows you can handle.

Well shit who am I kidding, I really have to go three months with Stephen and on the third day he's already witnessed me doing the absolute forbidden.

Well, not exactly fully witnessed but he got the gist of it. This has to be one of the biggest damn obsticles l ever expected to receive.

I sure as hell wasn't expecting to have an audience, that whole moment was confidential.

But maybe I'm overthinking things, maybe he didn't even hear anything, maybe these walls are sound proof and he's just messing around with me.

Or maybe he actually heard that whole Shazam go down!

"Ughh..."

I moan collapsing against the couch, my back hitting the soft cushion.

What am I supposed to do with that?

Gliding a hand down my face I go over every possible outcome to this situation allowing my mind to play the worst scenarios possible.

They all seem horribly embarrassing.

All outcomes ain't an exception in my part so after a long while of thinking and biting the living day lights out of my precious innocent nails I decide to sit today's events out.

Whatever they may be.

A nice big bowl of Nutrigrains and a bit of romance through Netflix will do the trick of curing my boredom and taking away the bugging thought of seeing Stephen again.

Hopping off the sofa I creep over to the lounge curtains gripping the edge of it and sliding it across, not allowing any light to trespass through the cracks.

I repeat on the other side going around to every possible creep of light and blocking all access.

Today was not my day...

***

"I know what you are..."

Kristen Stewart says to the handsome Edward Collins as he rushes around her through vampire form.

I slowly bring the bag of popcorn closer to my mouth, eyes captivated by the scenery and the emotion of the movie.

Dunking one hand in I shove it in my mouth not allowing my eyes to miss one bit of it.

It's so amazing how this one film was made only by a dream a women had one night.

One dream turned into a series of beautiful movies.

Although some scenes were quite over the top it had a perfect effect on it, evening out the romance and drama perfectly.

I honestly wish my life was similar to this. A beautiful fairytale, a nice handsome unique guy comes and swoops me from my corner of the universe taking me as his and his only.