Episode Ten

(Unedited)

I will start throwing warnings that their will be mistakes in chapters before every chapter until the book is finished and I begin editing.

SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

***

My body feels like jelly as I press the key into my door barely formatting the fact that I just finished the most perfect date and by perfect I mean every girls dream perfect.

Well from my perspective.

I couldn't believe how relatable Toni and I were. There wasn't a sentence that exited his mouth that didn't intrigue me.

We talked about topics from art to food to nature to funny Wattpad fanfictions.

Not boring each other of the others presence once.

It felt like I had a place I belonged.

Okay, maybe I'm taking things a bit to far with the explanations.

I giggle kicking the door shut behind me.

But it was a great night.

Collapsing against the couch I close my eyes trying to recap on everything that happened.

Sadly we didn't end up swimming because, even though Toni didn't really mind, I didn't want to get his car wet.

Considering neither of us bought a change of clothes.

Plus I wasn't willing to go skinny dipping just yet with Toni. Though he did suggest it with a hint of mischief noted in his eyes.

It'd made me nervous but in a way a little more comfortable to be myself around him.

Like he was willing to be around me.

We'd decided that as long as I stayed in Hamburg that'd be our new spot.

A isolated destination that only he and I new of.

Call it romantic if you will.

It was so beautiful and peaceful I didn't know how such a spot could even exist. That and the fact that it was probably created just for Toni and I.

A sigh escaped my lips. I was loving this place but I new better than to relish in something that was only temporary.

Like Shaemus and my friendship.

Wait, where did that thought even come from?

Obviously Shaemus and I were still friends. It hasn't even been a week for God sakes Aelentiya. Well atleast I think it hasn't been a week.

I begin counting the days on my fingers.

"One, two, three, four...ahh"

I jump in fright when the door slams open almost falling off its hinges and Stephen walks in.

I stare at him in disbelief. Who the hell does he think he is, god?