Episode Five

***

"What the fuck do you wa..." I begin to say but stop halfway due to the furious glare I receive from the one and only Stephen James.

"Move aside Aelentiya."

He demands not even allowing me a sentence.

I immediately obey moving to the side as he shoulder scuffs me and collapses on the large sofa.

"Sit."

He continues to avoid eye contact with me.

"Excuse you?What do you want?"

I say absolutely offended at the audacity.

Gesturing towards the sofa opposite him he repeats, "Sit."

Folding my arms I stand by the door waiting for him to give me an answer. He, being the annoying man he is stares right back patiently waiting for me to do as he's said.

Maybe he wants me to leave?

Maybe he wants me and El Amor to leave?

Oh no....

"I ain't here to tell you to leave, as much as you pissed me off,"

Frowning I reply, "Well then why are you here?"

"I don't know, I just couldn't sleep. "

He sighs leaning back in a more comfortable position.

"So what's with the angry mood?"

"The fact that I couldn't sleep, duh." He stares at me like he's never seen anyone so clueless.

Feeling a little more at ease I take a seat opposite his sofa awkwardly placing one leg over the other, attempting to look professional.

"So you couldn't sleep and your first solution was to break down my room door at 12:00 midnight?"

"Yeah basically," He grins exposing straight unrealistically white teeth.

"And your planning on being here for how long?"

No way is he planning on staying the night...

"I don't know. We'll just have to find out won't we,"

"That's not creepy at all,"

"Well I definitely hope not. My intentions aren't to frighten you. Simply to seduce you into doing what I want,"

Shock and displeasure mask my face as I study him slightly annoyed but humoured at the same time.

Deciding on what to do I take the phone from the couch side table and dial the main office of the hotel.

Stephen tenses sitting up straight as he sees me grab the phone. He stares at me as if annoyed or wrather disappointed.

"Your really gonna call security on me right now?"

Shooting him a glare I signal him to be quite as room service answers my call.