Episode Twelve

(Writers Point Of View)

***

Her eye lids fell heavy against her pupils. They felt swollen as if she'd been crying all night. She didn't know why.

Only certain events from last night were clear in her mind. She'd been in the lounge watching...something on Netflix.

Oh right!

Stephen had came over to show her something. A video, he'd chrome casted a video of someone to the Tv. But who?....

Aelentiya rubbed her temple gently urging her memories to resurface.

Toni...

It was a video of Toni, but what was he doing. Something he'd done in that video had broken her.

Shattered her, the only problem was she couldn't recall what.

Irina....

It's like her own mind was talking to her, whispering her mini clues for her to piece together.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes once more recalling the video.

It was of Toni and Irina. Together.

They'd been doing things with each other that were entirely unforgivable.

Atleast in Aelentiya's mind. This would probably ruin her for life, she'd never want to give another man a chance.

This was a great lesson to her. Doesn't matter how perfect the guy may seem he is never worth opening your heart to.

She let out a shaky breath before climbing off the bed and strolling into the lounge where Stephen lay sleeping on the couch.

"Wake up,"

She muttered taking a seat at the space below his feet.

"Morning,"

Stephen yawns stretching his long vainy arms above his head with a click.

"Morning,"

Aelentiya practically whispers not feeling like wasting her breath.

She looked terrible. Her heart ached like never before infact her body felt numb.

Is this the symptoms of a broken heart?

The usual thoughts ran through her mind Waring her energy out.

Why wasn't I good enough?

What is wrong with me?

Am I not good enough?

"Are u okay Aelentiya?"

Stephen sits up resting his elbows on his knees and staring down at Aelentiya's vulnerable form.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit shocked is all..."

Stephen felt bad. She'd come on this tour only for the purpose of her little sisters dream coming true.