Episode Seven-Two

WARNING

In this chapter there will be a rude scene so please be cautious of that. There will be a warning before the scene of you'd like to skip to the next chapter before that. You've been warned!!! Enjoy.

***
Unedited

It took a half hour to return to the hotel but it felt like like fifteen minutes. As I open my hotel room door, a sudden chill of wind sweeps over my bare arms, chilling me to the core.

My teeth clatter against each other as I quickly close the door, not even paying attention to the lounge.

"Glad you got back safe,"

I jump in fright, whipping my body around and slamming my back forcefully Into the door.

"Stephen what the actual fuck!"

I stare at him in absolute horror. How dare he sneak into my hotel room while I'm not here and scare me like that.

 How dare he sneak into my hotel room while I'm not here and scare me like that

"Come here." He says, gesturing for me to sit. My heart begins to beat rapidly as I notice the half drunken bottle of Hennessy sitting on the coffee table.

Every instinct in my head is telling me to get out of there but I know somehow that he isn't going to hurt me.

Well atleast not intentionally.

My heart skips a beat as I take a seat on the farthest possible sofa. Stephen watches me and then, for a brief moment allows a spark of hurt to cloud his eyes before completely clearing it.

"Would you like a drink?"

He takes the bottle of Hennessy, holding it out to me patiently.

"No I'm fine. What do you want?"

Stephen heavily sighs taking a swig of it himself. He seems as if something is troubling him, has been troubling him for a while.

"I want...I don't know what I want. I just know I don't want to be alone,"

He wipes his lower lip with the sleeve of his white dress shirt.

I watch as he fiddles with the rings on his hands and my heart fills with a need to be closer to him, to comfort him.

Just for this time...

Shifting the edge of my skirt I stand gently taking a seat beside him.

"Talk to me, I'm here."