Episode Nineteen

Dinner was nice and casual. They sat on a large dining table, fancy cutlery and all, and ate various amounts of different foods.

Even though their tummys were bloated by the end of dinner they were sure to leave a little room for desert.

Together they laughed and joked around with one another. Though an uneasy air still lingered between Stephen and Aelentiya they managed to conceal it for the night.

"So what do you two squirts wanna get up to tomorrow? Trouble?"

The girls giggled saying.

"Well El Amor and I were thinking we wanted to go to a theme park,"

"Yes like a water world or something,"

"Something with hydro slides or roller coasters right El Amor?"

"Of course or one of those fear falling thingys,"

"Alright Alright, I get it. Kathalina you understand how much trouble you and I would be in if the parents find out I let you go to a theme park right?"

Stephen carefully said, hoping to receive a change of ideas.

Apparently both girls were immune.

"It's fine. Mummy and daddy will never find out,"

"Yes and I'm sure Aelentiya won't mind if I go either. Right Aely Bear!!??"

"Woah El Amor, tone down the voice. A little to loud,"

Aelentiya muttered covering her sensitive ears. From the side of her eye she noticed Stephen chuckle a little and warmed instantly.

"Ye I don't mind squirt. But don't expect me to go on the rides with you,"

Stephen looked up with a smirk.

"Actually I was thinking you could spend the day with me Aelentiya,"

She paused midway, food still attached to her fork which almost took the trip home.

"Oh...I mean I think I'd wrather spend the time with my little sister,"

She said, hiding the nerves in her voice.

"I really do insist."

"No it's fine..."

"Aely Bear stop being such a party poopers, I'm not a little kid anymore I can take care of my self!"

El Amor stubbornly muttered throwing a furious glare Aelentiya's way. She felt a little amused at her younger sisters reaction.

"I know you are kid. I just wanna spend the day with you is all,"

She threw a wink her way hoping to gain a little help from the little turd but she didn't seem to get the drift.

"No thanks. You can stay with Stephen so he's not lonely while uncle Max takes us,"

Max almost choked on his meal as he heard his name being mentioned. He'd decided to stay and eat. Jokes, he actually kind of lives here but doesn't.