Episode Two

***Real footage of Stephan James Meet and Greet above***

El Amors outfit

Aelentiya's Outfit

Stephen's Outfit

(Send me some ideas of outfits in pm. :D )

***

Together they walk hesitantly through the doors of Sala Apolo. A well known Arena located in Barcelona.

Aelentiya's heart beats frantically against the skin of her chest. The large arena full of hungry teenage girls threatens her consciousness.

She grips El Amor's shoulders leading her towards the side of the large stage placed further after the crowd. Sweat coats her every crease but she ignores it focusing on the sophisticating looking women standing on the edge greeting fans kindly before leading them on stage.

She can feel her legs wobbling chaotically, but she refuses to let her condition get the best of her. Honestly, she did not want to be here. But it is what it is, so might as well get it over with.

Several minutes of straining through the sweaty body's of love struck teenagers pass before they finally reach the women. Thank goodness El Amor doesn't get hurt in the process, in fact she looks just as infatuated with Stephan as the rest of the crowd. Aelentiya on the other hand swears to herself that she would shower as soon as possible. She did not need other humans god for sake scents mixed with her already horrible ones.

The lady greets them with a warm and inviting smile saying, "Hey, I'm Sierra. Just a sec and you can go on stage,"

Aelentiya's heartbeat begins to calm at Sierras kindness. Returning the smile she says, "Uh, actually I'm here to give you this," before taking the folded letter from the back pocket of her denim jeans and handing it over gently.

Scanning the letter Sierra nods in approval before asking, "What's your names?" Before Aelentiya can reply El Amor Squeals,"My names is El Amor. You can call me Elly Bear, and this is my big sister Aely Bear. I mean Aelentiya," She giggles adorably swooning Sierra in just seconds. "You know, you are my new favourite Stephan Fan!"

Aelentiya chuckles nervously fiddling with the silver rings on her right hand. "OK girls. Just give me a second, I'll be right back. And Congratulations!"

Aelentiya nods in appreciation taking El Amors hand gently in her own. Not only for the comfort of her younger sister but for the comfort of herself as well.

"Aely Bear your going to be fine," El Amor squeezes her older sisters hand encouragingly triggering a new found confidence in her. Or is it just fake hope for a cure...

That confidence is soon dissolved as she hears Stephen's deep, muscular voice announce, "I'd like to proudly announce Aelentiya and El Amor as the winners of the Three Month Tour!! Congratulations girls!!!"

Sierra motions them on stage as the crowd chants and cheers. Pressing El Amor gently on stage Aelentiya steps back urging her to continue without her. El Amor just shrugs and runs adorably in to Stephen's open arms causing a loud "awe!" to errupt from the crowd. A smirk grows on Aelentiya's face instantly. My little sister. Stealing hearts already.