Episode Thirteen

(Writers Point Of View)

***

Aelentiya had a way she'd like to deal with her emotions. Her body had adapted to it. She'd bottle it up and let it sit inside her heart until eventually it would evaporate all together.

That's what would cause the anxiety attacks. She didn't get them to often but she still got them now and then.

Stephan was very much aware of this so when he discovered how hard she was taking the news with Toni, he'd decided he'd be there for her. Atleast until she learnt to deal with it.

He'd opened his heart to her. Not because he felt pity for her but because he knew she was a good person and she didn't deserve this.

He thought maybe if she heard her situation from another person's point of view, she'd know that she wasn't alone.

"Do you think I should talk to him?"

Aelentiya whispers staring blankly at her phone screen.

They currently sat on the balcony seats outside of the lounge room.

It'd been two days since their heart to heart conversation and Stephen hadn't left her side.

It wasn't a problem on his part, he had a week off of photoshoots and meetings.

What better way to spend it then with her?

"I think you should forget about him."

Stephen wasn't mad at her for constantly speaking of him. He knew it wasn't a easy process to get over. Nevertheless it bothered him.

"It's not that simple,"

Stephen sighs gliding his hand down his face.

"I know Aelentiya, maybe we should try going out. Getting lunch or something,"

Aelentiya looked dead. Her under eyes were shades of black and her eyes looked heartless and blunt.

She couldn't feel anything. No emotion could escape her caged heart.

"You can leave if you want. Don't you have photoshoots or dinner with your modeling partners to attend?"

It amused Stephen how easily he offended her. Honestly they started off on a bit of a tight situation. He'd been unaware of Aelentiya's condition, if you will. She'd had an anxiety attack on the first day they'd met, which he regretted considering he was the cause of it.

"I'd wrather stay. Plus your in no condition to be left alone,"

This angered Aelentiya. She gripped the plastic seat rests eyeing out Stephen.

"I'm not some psychotic bitch with a broken heart who needs to be supervised for the rest of my life,"

"I didn't mean it like that. Just calm down okay, go shower and we'll go get some lunch how does that sound?"

Aelentiya sighed in defeat. He was being nothing but kind to her, what was her problem?

She was used to dealing with problems similar to this on her own. It bothered her that he was trying to help her.

Like really bothered her. In a I'm falling...nevermind.

"Okay, okay I will."

Stephen smiled as she stood and slowly strolled into her room pulling out a change of clothes and filling up the bath.

***

Stephen decided they'd go to one of the less exposed cafes on the outskirts of Hamburg to avoid any public intrusions on their lunch.