Episode Sixteen

Aelentiya felt uncomfortable as she sat on the first sofa that came into view.

She'd gone for ice cream with the girls and Max then they'd gone for a little stroll through town.

They'd enjoyed their time out free of any headline drama, she'd felt for once back to reality.

But as they'd talked and noted down many different facts about one another, they'd gotten a call from Stephen, asking Aelentiya to see him as soon as possible.

Stephen sent the Limousine to pick them up and the ride home continued in silence.

Everybody knew when Stephen sent for you, there were no jokes or games involved.

"I thought it'd be best to approach you with the situation first before dropping the news on little El Amor,"

He sat opposite side her slightly bent forward at the waist, resting his elbows on his knees.

His chin fit perfectly in the crease of his entwined fingers and his eyes looked sorrowful as he gazed up at Aelentiya.

Red around the rims, for once he looked stressed.

"What's happening?..."

"Sierra and I have been quite distant today and busy as you've noticed and that was because we were trying to arrange a new set of events to attend to be able to continue on with the tour,"

Aelentiya simply knodded her head, waiting for him to continue.

"Unfortunately there were no upcoming modeling shoots, therefore there's really no point in continueing on with this,"

This was Stephens way of saying, Aelentiya and El Amor would have to go home sooner than expected.

It didn't seem as if he wanted it to go this way, infact he seemed distressed about the whole thing.

"Oh,"

Was all she could manage to say. She knew she had a particular part to play in this and she would have to explain this to El Amor.

She wouldn't even blame El Amor if she decided to hate her for it.

"I'm sorry,"

Stephen says staring at Aelentiya remorsefully.

"What are you sorry for? This is my fault,"

Stephen shrugged actually accepting that fact.

"I mean I won't deny that you are partially at fault for this but this feud Toni and I have going, it's toxic and something bad always comes from it,"

Aelentiya frowned suddenly curious to know about that.

"All this hate you two have against each other, it's all over a girl?"

"What? No, what girl?"

"Irina?"

She stared at him as if he'd lost a few brain cells.