Episode Fourteen

***

Stephen didn't look furious but wrather aware. It seemed Aelentiya were the one fuming with rage if anything.

The drive back to the hotel was torturingly silent. An awkward vibe lingered for the entirety of the trip. Stephen tryed to mumble a couple of apologies but Aelentiya just wasn't having it.

Even her arms were still entwined, tightly clenched against her chest.

Her lips pressed together in a thin line.

"Look," Stephen begun throwing the car into park. They'd arrived back at the hotel.

He sighed deeply as Aelentiya ripped her seatbelt off and went to open the door.

He clicked the lock before she could escape. Only he would be able to unlock all the doors.

Aelentiya began breathing heavily, as she rested her forehead against the glass window.

"Let. Me. Out."

Stephen ignored her tone. He wasn't about to let her leave him on bad terms. He knew she'd probably lock him out and push him away. At least until the tour ended.

That was his last intention for today.

"Not until you talk to me,"

He stared at her rising and falling back. She was furious, that much was obvious.

"Atleast look at me!"

With that her whole body snapped in Stephens direction, baffling him into silence.

Her pupils blazed like fire, eyes rimmed red. She looked like a she devil.

That would have been frightening, had Stephen not been a sucker for the darker side of a women.

It was an extreme turn on for him. But now was not the time to make moves.

"Well?"

She gestured towards him waiting impatiently.

"Why are you mad?"

Stephen raises a brow well aware it would probably anger her more.

Instead Aelentiya sighed.

"I'm not mad...I'm just so... Fustrated with everything right now."

Stephens eyes lit up in hope.

"So we're good?"

Aelentiya was still pissed at their previous argument at the cafe but she'd get over it.

Truth is her period came early so her emotional levels were on overload.

"Yeah, we're good."

Stephen smiled clicking the lock open again. Aelentiya climbed out closing the door behind her and taking the elevator up to her room floor, Stephen following slowly behind.