Chapter 1

Side Note: This book is both 1st and 3rd person POV. Also the bold names mean it's the written person's POV. Unless It's "3rd Person", that just mean 3rd Person POV. It's pretty self explanatory. (I hope I explained it well)

-3rd Person-

He walk the floors of the building and he walked them in dominance and power. He walk the floors of his building in dominance and power. He had all eyes on him, but no one would dare make eye contact.

Today was the day a new worker was supposed to come in, but he couldn't care any less.

He didn't even want to hire anyone else, but work was beginning to pile up.

His lack of interest for the new worker prompted his assistant, Hannah, to deal with it instead, although of course he'd still had to meet the boy or girl nonetheless.

He got to the door of his office to find a boy fiddling with his fingers nervously. The boy couldn't have been any older than 18 years old. Even at an age like that, he seemed extremely fragile.

His hair was chestnut brown. His shiny curls slightly fell into his innocent looking eyes. He had piercing green eyes that you just simply couldn't miss. His lips were full and pink. He had a very prominent blush on his pale cheeks, that seemed to be permanently there. He was quite short, which only caused him look even more fragile and vulnerable.

He was, to say the least, adorable.

"Good mor-" the boy started, but was quickly cut short by the mysterious man, he only assumed to be Mr. Stones, his boss, shutting the door right in his face.

Guess he's having a bad day? The boy thought as he stood uncomfortably.

He was undeniably shocked. Simply taken aback to say the least. Was this even professional?

Moments after standing in shock, Ms. Hannah came running toward the boy. She seemed out of breath. As if she'd been running for a while, which she had been. Hannah knew better than anyone else, never to be late to work.

She learnt her lesson the first time she'd made that mistake, and it'd be safe to say that she would never be late ever again.

The boy, still slightly stunned, stared at her, watching her catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" he asked shyly.

Ms. Hannah looked up and saw Taylor, and couldn't help give a weak smile. He was just too adorable she thought.

"Yes, I'm fine." she said as well as she could while still out of breath.

"You must be Taylor, right?" she asked. The boy gave her a genuine smile.

"Yes."

"Okay, well I'm Hannah, Mr. Stones' assistant." She said putting her hand out to shake Taylor's.

Taylor felt uncomfortable with the thought of shaking her hand, but he didn't want to cause any tension, so he just shook her hand anyway.

It wasn't that Taylor didn't like Hannah, he just didn't like having any physical contact with people. It made him feel uncomfortable and vulnerable.

"So, have you met Mr. Stones yet?" the boy's face paled as he thought of his recent encounter with his boss. He then just went completely quiet, though he was usually always quiet anyway.

"Oh, so I see you did meet him, or at least saw him. Don't take whatever happened personal, he's just like that." she reassured him.

Taylor was a little sceptical about that, but he didn't say anything.