COPYRIGHT

Copyright © Lindsey Marie 2018

The moral right of Lindsey Marie to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author of this book.

All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media and incidents are either products of my imagination or used fictitiously. I acknowledge the trademark owners of various products referenced in this book of fiction.

——————————————————

Please read the series with an open mind. New readers tend to scan the synopsis, thumb through a few chapters, and judge before the story unfolds.

I can assure you, The London Crime King is far more complex than some might imagine.

Nothing is ever as it seems.

What is the saying? Seeing is believing. Unless you see the character do something, don't always believe someone else's whisper. People lie—all the time. I have characters that are prone to telling tales.

There are so many unexpected twists and turns. You might think you have worked it all out, characters included, but that's not always the case.

#RR'S expect the unexpected. They are up-to-date with the series. They trust me, the writer, to take them on a rollercoaster of emotions before I salvage their sanity. Sure, they get mad and frustrated by certain events, but they know the end goal is worth it, and everything happens for a reason.

So please, if you hate triggers (as aforementioned in the synopsis and the warning comment), do not continue.

If you only read contemporary romance, historical romance, new adult, young adult, college sweethearts, or second chance lovers, do not continue.

If you only read love, at first sight, insta love, instant romantic development, girl makes some unlikeable guy loveable, bad boy meets girl who changes him, stories where the guy is perfect and never sleeps with anyone other than the heroine, or the heroine never sleeps with anyone other than the hero, do not continue.

If you read Mafia Romance, and the head of vice becomes a better man for the girl, or there is no smut, violence, guns, drugs, blood, profanity, kidnapping, abuse and the characters are redeemable (you catch my drift?), do not continue.

TLCK is flawed throughout. Not one character is perfect. They are irredeemable more often than not and make foolish choices. Character development is not overnight. It is a journey of triggering content, questionable behaviour and, for the dark lovers, high-levelled darkness (do not confuse that statement with taboo; there is no forbidden love placed under prohibition or ban—or relationships that goes against the norms set by society).

Good Luck!

You're going to need it. 👀 🖤