I Won't Say I'm In Love Pt 2

The Confession

Remember the time when I said I wasn't going to confess to shitty hair. Well, I kinda lied. I'm standing here at his door debating whether I should knock or not. Before I could knock, the dude shows up. And guess who's with him. That's right, the pink bitch herself.

"Heya, Bakubro, nice to see ya!" Shitty hair says with Pinky next to him smirking with a drink in her hand. Too worried to say anything, I just wave awkwardly. Then she fake coughs trying to break the silence. "Welp, I'll just leave you two alone and go to my room." She turns on her heel and leaves in the opposite direction.

"Oh, and Kirishima," Oh fuck. Please don't say what I think you're going to say. "Bakugo has something to tell you so please be open minded about it." I scream in my head. "FUCKYOUINTHEAAAASSSSS!!" I shoot a bird at her before Kirishima can see it. "A-Alright." I catch a glimpse at his face and he's... blushing?! Don't tell me he-

"Well let's go Bakugo." He brushes past me to open the door. He allows me to go in first and we sit on his bed. I scratch my head awkwardly and think of motivational things in my head. "B-Bakugo," His voice snaps me out of my trance. "You've been sitting here viciously scratching your head for the past 3 minutes." He says.

Great, now I look like a fool. Might as well get this over with now before it's too late. I breathe in and exhale carefully through my nose. "I LOVE YOU." I screech unexpectedly. Kirishima jumps from my outburst.

"I-I LOVE YOUR ADORABLE BIG ASS EYES." His eyes widen at the sudden compliment.

"I LOVE YOUR DUMBASS HERO COSTUME THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE." He chuckles for a second.

"I LOVE YOUR STUPID SPIKY HAIR AND POINTY TEETH."

I embrace him in a hug. "I LOVE YOU." I look at him and see his face turn bright red. I also blush after pulling away. Kirishima clears his throat. "W-Well, that was...interesting." We sit in silence for a moment, just blushing and averting our eyes from each other.

"I love you too." Kirishima squeaks and blushes even harder. I legit couldn't believe my fucking ears. But that squeak was cute tho. I forced the corners of my mouth to stay down so I wouldn't seem so happy about his confession.

"I don't see the reason for all the yelling though." He said. I yanked his arm towards me, causing him to fall on me. I hugged him and buried my face into his soft hair. "Soft Bakugo is best Bakugo!" Seriously how can someone be silly at a time like this. "Shut up." I said and buried deeper, making him giggle a bit.

"S-So, does this mean we're a couple now?" He hasn't shut up yet. "Whatever. Just shut up." Shitty hair squeezed me and chanted "yes". What a dork. I finally let myself smile.

Bipity bopity SKIP

"Soooo how did it go??" Mina asked leaning into my face. I make an ew sound and push her face back with my hand. Then I wrap my arm around Kiri, who was sitting beside me. "Just fine." I smirk as he blushes and smiles and looks the other way.

And now, Mina's seizure. "UAGUTWAGHH OMGGGG YOU GUYYSYSY!!!" Kiri starts laughing hysterically along with electro boy. Pikashit wipes a tear from his eye. "Invite me to your wedding, kay guys?" He says. Like hell I'd want that shitface at my wedding!

"Sure thing bro. You can be my best man." Kiri winks at Pikachu. Wait, best man?! "FUCK NO I'M NOT BEING THE DAMN BRIDE!" I scream at Kiri. Mina is just crying and having a nosebleed on the table at this point. "You don't have to wear a dress." "I don't fucking care! You're more feminine than I am!"

Kiri gasps and stands up. "I'M MANLY!" He yells. "PROVE IT!" I tell back louder. Then he challenges me to an arm wrestle, which was a tie. Then Mina snaps her fingers. "I got it!" She says. "Whoever is the best kisser is the manliest!" I've been having too many "wtf" moments.

"FINE!" My collar gets yanked and my lips are smashed against Kirishima's. I wrapped my arm around him and put a hand in his hair. I bite his lip and he gasps in surprise. This was my chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues fight in a wet battle for dominance.

"Unngh!" Kirishima groans and wraps his arms around my neck. I push his head closer to deepen the kiss. "Um, guys?" We get interrupted by Mina's screaming. "THEY'RE GONNA FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" We pull away with a string of saliva connecting our bottom lips and a dark blush staining our faces.

"Can we do that again sometime?" Kirishima says and smirks. "How about later?" I smirk back at him and get lost in his big eyes. "This is getting too gay. I'm out." Pikachu leaves. Mina follows him screaming, "KAMINARI HOW COULD YOU?! GAY MEANS HORRAY!" I have some weird ass friends. But if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have met my Kiri.