Gettin Kinky With Donuts

Prepare yourself. This is a really long chapter

Kirishima POV

"Hey Bakugou," I said stroking his hair out of his face as he was laying on my lap. "Do you wanna get some donuts?" Bakugou turned his head around to face me. "Doesn't matter to me." He said with a sigh. "Alright! What kind should we get?" I chirped. Bakugou groaned and nuzzled his face in my stomach.

"Shut up.." He wrapped his arms around me. I stroked his head. "Don't pretend to be sleep now. We have donuts to eat!" He nuzzled further which made me giggle at the ticklish feeling. I peeled him off of me and he rolled over groaning on the bed again.

"Don't be such a baby, baby." I smiled showing my shark-like teeth. "Let's just hurry up so I can get back." He said and put on some shoes. "You just wanna get back so we can cuddle some more." I smirked at him and intertwined our fingers.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said. I kissed his blushing face and smiled at him again. "Will you stop fucking smiling!" He said and dragged me out the door. "I can't help it! You make me smile." He stared at me with a scowl. I stared back with my head tilted to the side and a smile.

"I can still see your tooth." Then he kept walking. "Isn't it cute?" I batted my eyes. "No."

●●●●

We should've looked up the location before stepping out of the dorms and wandering into nowhere. Bakugou was on Google Maps looking up the location of the donut shop.

"We're going in the wrong direction."
"What?!" I stopped in my tracks. "Google says we need to turn around, go straight, take a right, take another right, and we're there." We turned around and went in the direction we were instructed.

After some minutes we made it to the donut shop. "You have reached your destination." The woman on Bakugou's phone said. I laughed for a second and mimicked the woman.  "We have reached our destination." Bakugou opened the door for me and I walked in. "Thanks bro!" I said and smiled.

As soon as I walked in I could immediately smell all the delicious donuts cooking. I was in heaven! I felt an arm around my shoulder. "What kind do you want? I'm buying." Bakugou said and took out the money. "I can't let you do that, Bakugou. I'll pay half of it." No matter how much I talked him out of paying, he just insisted that he'd pay for me.

I finally gave in. "Mm, fine." I pecked his lips, then he brought me into a full kiss. I pushed him away gently and smiled shyly. "B-Bakugou, we're in a freaking donut shop." Bakugou smiled like the devil. "I don't really care." He said and tried to kiss me again but I dodged it like a BO$$.

I walked up to the counter and ordered. "Hi, can I get one box of jelly filled donuts and another box of strawberry icing with sprinkles?" The lady wrote down my order. "Sure thing, cutie. That will be $9.99." She said and smiled.
I can tell Bakugou was giving the lady an angry stare because of how scared she looked whenever she would look at him then back at me repeatedly.

I turned around and his face immediately turned normal. "Quit scaring the cashier and give me the money." I hold out my hand and wait for the money. "Kiss." He pokes his bottom lip. Gosh, why can't he just calm his overprotective ass down. I look at the cashier and laugh nervously.

"Dude, just give me the money. " I plead with him using my eyes. "Kiss kiss." Then I snatch his wallet. "HEY!" I take the money out and give it to the lady. "Hehe, sorry. Here ya go, miss." The lady takes the money carefully. She seemed a little shocked about the scene that just played out in front of her.

The lady gives me my receipt and I thank her. She tells us that they will call us when our order is ready. So we take a seat outside and wait for our order.