Daddy Shark

This is my attempt at dom Kirishima. Hopefully it's not completely crap. NO IT ISN'T SMUT (unfortunately)

"BABY SHARK DU DU DDU DU DU BABY SHARK DU DU DDU DU DU BABY SHARK-"

THIS BITCH HASN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP EVER SINCE FLOATY GIRL SHOWED HIM THAT DUMBASS VIDEO OF TWO KIDS IN FRONT OF A SHITTY UNDERWATER GREEN SCREEN LAST TUESDAY.

"Ughhh shut UP!" I hit the wall beside me. Me and Kirishima are neighbors and he hasn't stopped blasting that stupid song ever since.

"DADDY SHARK DU DU DDU DU DU DADDY SHARK DU DU DDU DU DU DADDY SHARK DU DU DDU DU DU DADDY SHARK!"

I rolled over on my bed and covered my head with TWO pillows to try and block out the sound. "I hate my fucking life." I thought to myself. "But wait...Did he just say 'Daddy Shark'?" I stormed out of my room and into his.

"WHAT KIND OF KINKY SHIT IS THIS?!" Kirishima paused the music. "Kinky?" He asked tilting his head in confusion. "YES. WHAT THE HELL IS DADDY SHARK? YOU?" Wow, I didn't even make this connection earlier. Kirishima is the daddy shark.

Apparently he also didn't make the connection because after I said that, he smirked and walked over to me, snaking his arm around my waist. "I can be. Only if you'd let me." He whispered in my ear. I became closer to his body- Wait a minute I'm not here for this! I pushed him away from me.

"No, no, no, Kirishima. Don't even try to seduce me because I'm already pissed off." This bitch actually pulled me to him and held onto my wrist and supporting my back with his hand. "What happened, baby shark? Midoriya eating the cereal that you supposedly claimed?"

"N-No." Damnit why did I stutter?! Sure he's only 3 inches away from my face and his dick is incredibly too close to mine but still. "Hm? Repeat that just the way I want it." He bit my neck with his sharp ass teeth. It was painful but full of pleasure too.

I push up against him and moan in his ear. "D-D-" I refuse to call him fuckin 'daddy'. That shit is not happening. Then Kirishima moves to the other side of my neck and sucks in multiple spots. I breathe heavily and cling to his hair.

"You want more? Call me daddy shark." The fuck. What the actual fuck. I was not expecting that. I look at him like he's crazy, which he is. "Excuse me what the fuck (that one meme tho)?!" He looked at me innocently. "I have the teeth of a shark, so you say, so I thought it would be a great-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." I said and walked out of his room. As soon as I closed the door, the song came blasting through. I want to kill myself.

Wtf was this