Aftermath

This one's a short story because I'm out of ideas

Soooo me and Bakugou got drunk and had the BEST sex since my birthday. I don't fully remember all of it, but I can tell by the excruciating pain in my lower back and asshole that we must've did it about five times. Plus, I feel super exhausted and can't even breathe right. Bakugou must've had some things to get off of his chest if he went that hard.

I slowly sat up in the bed. After successfully doing so, I felt a large wave of pain shoot throughout my head. Hangovers are the worst. I groan in pain as I held my head with both hands. I felt an arm around my waist in a matter of seconds.

"You good, Kiri?" Bakugou asked with one eye open. I shook my head. "My head hurts really bad. Along with my entire body. Jesus christ, what did you do to me last night?" Bakugou sat up and groaned and held his head. "I don't know." He started laughing. "What?" I asked.

"You look like a damn leopard." He said laughing afterwards. I look down at myself and see a clutter of spots. I touched my neck and felt bite marks everywhere. I lifted up the covers and saw marks all over my thighs and even one on my foot.

"B-BAKUGOU!!" I yelled and covered my face with my hands. "I must've had a tasty dinner last night." Bakugou joked and kissed my back. "I don't think I'll be able to walk." I said. "No problem." Bakugou lift me off the bed and into his arms bridal style.

My head pounded for a moment and went back to normal. Then out of no where, I felt super nauseous. I held my mouth. Bakugou noticed and took me to the bathroom, where I threw up all over the sink. Bakugou put me down on the floor in front of the toilet and I threw up again.

He stroked my back and held my hair back. "W-We're never getting that drunk aga-" Puked again. "Ugh, this is making me wanna puke." Bakugou said and pretended to throw up. Then he actually did throw up a little bit on the floor. "Ah shit." I chuckled into the toilet and got flicked on my side.

"Next time I'll throw up on you." Bakugou said with a smile. Even in our current state we still seem to smile and joke around.