If

Just so you have an idea on the setting, Bakugou and Kirishima are sitting on the grass at the park.

Bakugou's POV

"Hey," I called out to get Kirishima's attention. He looked to my direction. "If I kissed you, what would you do?" Don't even ask how I came up with that one. Kirishima stared at me in confusion. I blushed and looked at the sunset. "Forget it." I said in a low tone.

Suddenly, I felt a hand touch mine. "If you kissed me, I'd kiss back." Kirishima said looking directly in my eyes. I felt a tingle in my stomach as I looked into his hard gaze. "Are we doing this?! Right now?!" I screamed in my head as he slowly got closer to my face.

Soon his soft lips landed on mine. His stayed there for a couple of minutes, until I took the initiative to move my lips. I didn't notice that he was towering over me, sitting on my lap. Am I seriously letting myself get dominated by this idiot?

"If I kissed here," Kirishima moved to my ear. "What would you do?" He whispered and nibbled on my earlobe. He moved down to my neck and started kissing there.

I refused to make any noises. I kept my mouth shut by biting the inside of my mouth. "AH!" This bitch just BIT me! He started to bite me more often and each time I would make the same noise, some of them longer than others. God damn, his teeth are sharp as fuck.

Kirishima stared at my neck in disbelief. "What?" I panted. "Uh.."

"What the fuck did you do to my neck, Kirishima?" Kirishima scratched his head. "I left... some marks on it." He said quietly and looking away. And I thought I would get dominated by this idiot.

I laughed at his innocence. "Yeah it happens." I said and smiled.

Time skip
They're at Bakugou's house now

So, to answer my question earlier... fuck yes. Right now my legs are spread like a fucking slut, while I'm getting pounded into by you-know-who.

"If I touched here, what would you do?" He asked with the most hot as fuck expression I've ever seen. He touched the tip of my dick while mercilessly pounding into me. I jerked my hips and shuddered at the feeling.

"Wow!" Kirishima laughed. "It's like pressing a button." He said and smirked. As tears of pleasure streamed down my face, I scratched at the pillow behind me, moaning uncontrollably. "Ahh, fuuuck!"

"If I pressed again, then...?" He poked the tip of my dick again with his thumb, slipping it inside. I jolted again, making it go slightly deeper. I moaned loudly in a high pitch. Kirishima picked up his pace, abusing my hole even more.

"M-Mmmnnn! A-Aghh!" I scrunched up my face as I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach again, but this time was different. One more hard, deep thrust and cum came shooting out of my dick.

I held my breath while Kirishima kept thrusting into me, until he finally came. I exhaled and relaxed on the bed breathing heavy, almost wheezing. I looked at Kirishima with an angry look. Kirishima sighed and rested on my lap.

"Phew, that was great!" He exclaimed. I was too tired to lift a finger, even too tired to form a sentence. "You bitch..." I panted. Kirishima kissed my nose and cheek. "If I cuddled you right now, what would you do?" He asked, smirking. "Cuddle you back." I said.

Kirishima smiled again and laid beside me. He brought me into his arms and held me tight and I snuggled into his warm body.