Kiss Me, Bro

Kirishima and Bakugou have been best friends since the second week of school, at least that's what Kirishima likes to think. Bakugou is a hot-headed bitch, to put it frankly. That being true, Kirishima is the only one Bakugou doesn't mind being around, with the acception of Kirishima's friends.

One night, Kirishima held a sleepover for him and his bro. They ate junk food, pizza, and drank soda while playing video games. Then out of the wild blue sky, Kirishima had a thought. "I wonder what it'll be like if I kissed Bakugou." He thought. Kirishima is gay, if you haven't noticed. It's not that he has a crush on Bakugou... or so he thinks.

If you think about it, he does have a crush on Bakugou. Whenever they hang out, he often cuddles up against him. On walks home from school, Kirishima can't help but smile and laugh at Bakugou's simple actions, and even Bakugou smiles a little. Kirishima is also kind of clingy with Bakugou. He leans on him, hugs him, and even sometimes holds his hand. But that only lasts for a minute until Bakugou realizes what's happening and tries to kill him.

Currently, Bakugou is playing with Kirishima's hair and drinking an orange soda while Kirishima is playing Breath Of The Wild on the Nintendo Switch. Kirishima pauses the game and turns to face Bakugou.

"Kiss me, bro." He says.

Bakugou's cheeks turn red and he swallows his soda hard. "The fuck you just say to me, Shitty Hair?!" He says with a shocked expression. Kirishima just smiles and repeats himself, "Kiss me." Bakugou's eyes widen. "But why?!" Kirishima shrugs. "I just want to know what it'll be like." He said while scratching his head.

Bakugou was too shocked to say anything. What no one knew was that Bakugou does have a crush on Kirishima. But how obvious can it possibly get? He won't let not a single person stand next to him for more than 2 minutes and yet Kirishima gets to talk to him without getting cursed out almost immediately.

"So, you wanna do it or not?" Kirishima asked now closer to Bakugou than before, looking him straight in the eye. The closer he got, the more nervous Bakugou became. Their lips brushed against each other and their eyes closed. Finally, their lips pressed against each other.

Kirishima put a hand on Bakugou's thigh as the kiss got deeper. The excitement started to build up inside of both of them causing their kiss to get wilder and wilder. Bakugou crawled on top of Kirishima's lap, not breaking the kiss. Kirishima grunted as he felt him brush against his hard-on.

"I didn't know you could use your quirk down there, too." Bakugou said smirking. Kirishima, being too embarrassed to say anything, just kept a stare at Bakugou's lips. He wanted to kiss them again. He snapped out of his trance by a smack up his head.

"Earth to Shithead! Hellooo?" Bakugou yelled. "M-M-My bad." Kirishima stuttered and tried covering his blushing face with his hand. "How was it?" Bakugou asked. "How was what?" Bakugou smacked his head again. "The kiss, you idiot!" He yelled. "Oh, I-It was great. I really want to do it again." Kirishima smiled up at Bakugou shyly.

Bakugou blushed as well. Then, he got an interesting idea. He brushed up harder against Kirishima's hard-on again to tease him. Kirishima moaned and grabbed Bakugou's thighs. "We can do more than that if you want." Bakugou whispered in Kirishima's ear.

Kirishima cupped Bakugou's cheek and kissed him. "I'd want that." He whispered and lingered against Bakugou's lips.

They made out again for about 5 more minutes until they were interrupted by Bakugou's raging boner. "Ahhn, Kiri, I need you." He said breathlessly. "Holy shit, I'm gonna top Bakugou Katsuki!" Kirishima thought with excitement bubbling up inside his stomach.

He palmed Bakugou through his pants, causing him to flinch and let out a whimper. "That noise was so cute, Bakugou!" Kirishima said and pressed down harder. "Kirishima..." Bakugou growled. "I wanna hear more of your cute little sounds." Kirishima whispered huskily as he squeezed Bakugou's crotch.

"K-Kirishima!" Bakugou moaned as he spread his legs and held onto Kirishima's neck for support.

"Yes," Kirishima breathed in Bakugou's ear. "Just like that." He began to massage Bakugou's crotch roughly, giving Bakugou a large amount of pleasure he's never felt before in his entire life.

Bakugou moaned and moaned, each one getting louder than before. He clung to Kirishima's neck tightly and pushed himself into Kirishima's hand even more. He couldn't control himself, he was feeling too good.

"Oh, Kiri..." Bakugou moaned softly in his ear. He gasped and shuddered as he came inside of his pants, a little bit getting on Kirishima's finger. Bakugou blushed at the mess Kirishima caused him to make inside his pants, he was very embarrassed. He collapsed onto his lap, breathing heavily.

"W-Wow. That was.." Kirishima was at loss for words. He was shocked that he could make someone like Bakugou be so weak and submissive like that. He was quite proud of himself.

"You're... gonna get it... l-later.." Bakugou said in between breaths in the crook of Kirishima's neck.

Kirishima laughed. "Whatever you say, bro." He smiled and kissed Bakugou's head. Needless to say, those two DEFINITELY did more than that.

Guess who's back,, back again,, ya girl is back,, tell a friend

Also stream 'Boy With Luv' bye