National Boyfriend Day

I saw this on Twitter and immediately thought of Kiribaku so here we go! I'm still debating whether it's "Bakugou" or "Bakugo"

This was done on October 3rd or 4th so please don't get confused

Kirishima grinned widely as he saw what was second on trending on Twitter.

Kirishima thought of the best things he can do with his boyfriend

Kirishima thought of the best things he can do with his boyfriend. He got excited each minute he thought of them, which made him even more anxious to see him.

Kirishima raced to Bakugou's room. Once he got there he bursted into the room, Bakugou was taking a nap and jolted straight up when he heard the noise. He sighed loudly in annoyance and rubbed his eyes. "Who the fu-" "BAKUBABE!!" Kirishima jumped on Bakugou.

If Kirishima was anyone else, Bakugou would've blasted him through the walls by now. "IT'S NATIONAL BOYFRIEND DAY!!" Kirishima hugged him tight. "Oh, really now?" Bakugou said clearly uninterested. Kirishima looked up at him with a big smile. "We have to celebrate! What should we do?"

Honestly, Bakugou didn't care. He just wanted to sleep. "Nothing. I'm going back to sleep." He laid down with Kirishima still attached to his waist and laying on his stomach. "No, we're going to have some fun! Now get up!" Kirishima struggled to make Bakugou get up. "Let's eat or have sex or something!"

Bakugou shot awake after hearing the word, 'sex'. That horny dog. "Sex, you say?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow. Kirishima rolled his eyes. "I thought you were tired." Bakugou laughed mockingly. "All I have to do is sit here and enjoy the view while you ride me." They stared at each other for a second before shrugging and undressing.

Mini smut time bois

"Ah-ahhn!" Kirishima bounced up and down on Bakugou's hArD cOck (wtf). Sweat ran down his forehead and soaked his bangs. "Fuck Kiri!" Bakugou held onto Kirishima's hips and angled his own hips to locate his sweet spot.

Bakugou thrusted into Kirishima as he slammed himself onto his dick, arching his back in the process. This time, Bakugou hit something that made Kirishima moan louder and faster. Bakugou flipped them over so he was on top and pounded quicker and harder into him. Kirishima clawed at Bakugou's back and holding onto his shoulder.

"Oohhh! B-B-Bakugoouu!"

"Nnngh..." Bakugou groaned as he felt his stomach knot, meaning he was close to releasing. "K-Kiri.. I-I'm c-close!" His thrusts got sloppier and slightly faster. Kirishima rolled his head back and let out a long moan as he came a large amount on his stomach. Followed by Bakugou cumming inside of him.

Bakugou pulled out and licked Kirishima's cum off of his stomach. He licked his belly button and some of the cum left over on the tip of his dick. Kirishima let out a small moan. Bakugou kissed a line from his belly button up to Kirishima's lips.

"How's that for a celebration?" He asked with a smirk. "Pretty damn good." Kirishima replied tiredly and gave a thumbs up. They shared a kiss before Bakugou laid next to Kirishima to take his nap. "Happy Boyfriend Day, Kiri." He said and fell asleep. Kirishima blushed and hugged Bakugou from behind.

BONUS: Tododeku

Todoroki spotted the most precious smile on Izuku's face while he was staring at his phone. Todoroki crept beside him and put his chin on his shoulder. "What're you smiling about?" He asked. "It's National boyfriend day apparently." Izuku replied showing him the information  on his phone.

Todoroki hummed in response and wrapped his arms around the smaller one's waist. "You know we have to celebrate, right?" Izuku's face brightened up at all of the fun possibilities. He turned around to face his boyfriend. "Oh my God, Todoroki! We can go on a date! Or a double date with Kacchan and Kirishima!"

"How about just the two of us." Todoroki said quickly to change Izuku's mind about the double date. Izuku thought for a moment. "Hmmm.... Sure Todoroki." He smiled and kissed Todoroki on the nose. Todoroki returned the favor by kissing the other's neck, making him giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"A date it is, then." Todoroki said and continued to shower Izuku in loving kisses. "Not on the couch, you guys!" Izuku laughed. "Sorry!"