Sick Bakugou

Kirishima's POV

My poor Katsuki got sick with the flu. I'm not sure where he got it from, but he thinks he got it from me when I was sick. I did tell him to stay away from me so he wouldn't get sick too but he never listens. Anyway, the sickness was worse a few days ago.

Flashback-

I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube on my laptop until I heard my phone ring beside me. It's Katsuki! I wonder what he would want. I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I answered. I heard sniffling and wailing.

"K-Kiri...I'm i-in so much p-pain." My smile immediately disappeared as I heard Katsuki crying. "What do you mean you're in pain?! What's happening to you? Where's your mother?" I bombarded him with questions as I started getting dressed to go to his house. "S-She's at w-work. She-" He paused and started crying louder.

He sounded like he was in a large amount of pain. "Everything hurts." Katsuki whimpered. "I'm on my way!" I told my mom I was going to Katsuki's and stormed out the house. I stayed on the phone with him the whole way. "You're going to be okay, Katsuki. I'm almost there."

When I made it to his house I knocked on the door. His mother opened the door and greeted me. "I came to see Katsuki. He told me he was in pain." My voice quivered because of how scared I was. Mrs. Bakugou looked sad as she spoke. "Yes, he is in some really bad pain. He has the flu." She said. "But I think it would make him happy if you were here to be with him."

She moved aside to let me in. Once inside, I ran to his room. When I opened the door, I saw Katsuki lying there crying and wailing. He opened his squeezed shut eyes and saw me kneeling next to him. "He says it hurts to touch anything or move the slightest bit." His mom informed me.

I smiled at him for comfort. "You really scared me. I thought you were dying or laying in the street somewhere." Katsuki looked pissed after that. "I AM DYING YOU SHIT-" He stopped and winced in pain. His mother slapped his foot which caused him to scream and shudder.

"Quit cursing you shithead! He came all the way to see you so don't fucking yell at him!" The hypocrisy in this house is remarkable. Katsuki groaned and looked back at me. I know I shouldn't have, but I leaned in to peck his lips. I then turned to his mother. "Mrs. Bakugou," "Call me Mitsuki." I nodded. "Mitsuki, I can take care of him while you're at work."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Meh, why the hell not." I smiled and she ruffled my hair. "You are now Katsuki's personal babysitter!" Katsuki groaned again but louder. "I DON'T NEED NO FUCKING BABYSITTER YOU OLD HAG!" "SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP!"

End of flashback

Now you can call me Kirishima, Katsuki's Personal Babysitter! "ACHOOO!" I was busy making chicken noodle soup for him in his mom's kitchen while she was at work. I heard him sneeze and immediately ran to his room. "KIRISHIMAA! WHERE'S MY DAMN SOUP!"

God, he looks like a mess. Tissues were everywhere and his hair was a mess. However, his nose was shaded red and it was the cutest thing! "It's cooking, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer." I booped his nose. "Don't call me that you- ACHOO!" Omg that sneeze was too cute.

I gave him two tissues. He took them and blew his nose, making his nose even more red. While I was adoring his sick state, I forgot about the soup. I ran back to the kitchen and turned off the stove. I put the soup in a bowl and brought it to him.

"Finally." Katsuki moved the tissues out of the way and put a pillow on his lap for the bowl to sit. "Be careful, it's really hot. Don't want you to burn yourself." I warned him and kissed his warm forehead. "Thanks, mom." I laughed at his sarcastic remark.

Katsuki picked up the spoon and got ready to take a bite. "NO!" I quickly grabbed his wrist, making him drop the spoon. "What the fuck is your problem?!" He yelled and coughed violently afterwards.

"I told you it was hot! Be careful!" I took the bowl from him and put it on the little table beside his bed. I put the back of my hand on Katsuki's forehead to feel his temperature. "Your fever is still a little high. Rest for a few minutes and your soup might be cooled off by then."

Katsuki scoffed and laid down. I kissed his cheek and pulled the covers over him. Out of no where he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me down with him. "Thank you or whatever for taking care of me." He said with a cough. He is such a tsundere.

"You're welcome."