Just a Normal Saturday

I can't sleep so here's what a normal Saturday afternoon is like for Kiri and Bakuhoe. Bakugou's going to be less bitchy in this one and more uwu

Bakugou's POV

"Kiri, I want cuddles." I sighed and walked over to Kirishima, who was laying on the couch with his earphones in his ears and watching something on his phone. He pulled them out and stretched out his arms. I took that as an invitation to climb on top of him and snuggle into his chest, AKA the best pillow ever.

Kirishima stroked my spiky hair. "I can't believe how incredibly soft your hair is. You're like a pomeranian!" He said and giggled. I groaned and tried to shake his hand away. "Fuck off. I'm no dog." I mumbled. "You're right. You're a puppy." I stared at him. He stared back with his cute smile.

"You're dead. But not right now because I'm tired and lazy as fuck." I said and laid back down. Kirishima hummed in response.

Soon my eyes began to get heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep on his warm chest.

Kirishima's POV

Soon, Bakugou fell asleep on my chest. His snoring was soooo cute! He looked so peaceful. Seeing him sleeping made me sleepy. I almost fell asleep until Bakugou groaned loudly, almost like he was in pain. Then he shifted and I noticed that his eyes were squeezed shut.

He must be having a nightmare. I have to let him know I'm here with him! My mom would always do that whenever she saw me having a nightmare. I hugged Bakugou and kissed his head. "I'm here, Bakugou. It-"

"D-Die..." What. He's not having a nightmare? I felt his arms squeeze around me. He groaned again. Well, maybe he's fighting off a villain or something. I'll just fight with him!

"DIE!" Bakugou screamed and shot up.

Bakugou's POV

When I woke up I saw the startled look on Kirishima's face. "Bakugou what's wrong?" He asked and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Your breathing is heavy and you're sweating. Did you have a nightmare?" He asked. "I guess I did." I whispered feeling confused.

I sighed and put my face in his neck. Kirishima kissed my hand a couple of times. "I'm hungry." I said. "Gosh, you're needy." Kirishima said. "Well, I'm bored. What do you expect me to do?" "Chill out on the couch and talk about nothing." I rolled my eyes and got up and made my way to the kitchen.

I took out a pack of ramen and boiled some water in a pot. Kirishima came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving small kisses on my neck. After putting the noodles in the pot, I turned around and kissed Kirishima back on the lips.

"Keep your fucking lips off me." I said before kissing him again. "Mmm, look who's talking." Kirishima started kissing my neck again. "Ugh, lay off my dick, man." I pushed him away and walked back to the kitchen closet. "Where are you going?" Kirishima said while leaning on the fridge.

"Getting a pack of noodles for my boyfriend, obviously." Kirishima smiled brightly and ran to hug me. "Thank you, babe!!" He yelled happily. I dodged his hug. "Yeah, yeah." I said and put the noodles in the pot.

Kirishima sat at the table with an adorable pout and staring at me with puppy dog eyes. I walked over to him and pecked his lips and ruffled his hair. He dropped his pout and smiled adoringly at me.

 He dropped his pout and smiled adoringly at me

"The noodles, babe." I jumped and quickly went to the stove. "Shit." I cursed under my breath.

After eating and putting away the dishes, we went back to our regular position on the couch. "The noodles were amazing, Bakubro." Kirishima said and made the "ok" symbol with his hand. "Anyone can make ramen noodles, ya fuckin idiot. No need to compliment me." I said and blushed a little.

Kirishima got closer to my face, which made me blush harder, and smiled widely. "You're just so amazing, man. Even though you only just made ramen noodles." He said and pecked my cheek. I rolled my eyes. "You're so ridiculous." I turned the other way and hid my smile with my hand.