(14)

Dedicated to someone who has been there for me this hard time. She's the cutest ever. I love how beautiful she is inside. I hope she never reads these lines. (Kidding Ingy)

I gasped. I couldn't literally breath. You know when you're fangirling about this hot actor say and he suddenly comes and front of you that too shirtless, that's how I felt right now.

My heart was doing crumping inside my chest.

I could only see his back. He was throwing hay bundles aside. The muscles were well defined. I never realized that he had such a good physique. My eyes were always looking at his soul. 

Sweat glistened. He bent down and my eyes strayed south and I gulped. Once you start your heated imagination . . . it's difficult to cease the fire.

I was talking without any voice. In my head I had already had the whole conversation of the whole scene. 

His hands came onto his waist. He was standing still. I kept staring at him. The muscles were tensing up and slowly he turned.

I tried to move to hide myself but it was a fail. 

I pretend I was a tree.

"What are you doing Pip?" he grinned after a whole ten minutes in which emotions changed on his face like traffic light.

My mind was only scored on the marks powdered all over his chest. He had moved closer and I could see all the scars and wounds very clearly.

I started crying.

"Why are you . . . oh shit." He quickly walked away to pick up his shirt and cover himself.

I just stared on like an idiot with my arms diagonally up supporting a false tree image.

"What happened to you," I sniffed. They were fresh marks along with old ones.

"Pip just please no personal questions."

"Please." I started sobbing so loudly. My body fell down on the floor and I kept shuddering. He was next to me the very next second. His warm hand was clasping mine while the other one was wiping away my tears. I was so maddened that I ripped his shirt apart and started tracing his injuries not realizing he had frozen.

"Pip, don't." His fingers encircled my wrists and his face was stony hard. 

"Tell me."

"I can't."

"If you don't tell me I'll leave the foster house."

His face became ashen. The agony was very contagious.

"No you won't."

I felt the anger waves travel through me. I hadn't ever seen him so mad at anything. My heart was bashing against my ribs in fear. He looked as if he would beat me dead.

"I worked in a farm to earn money. There was a break in and the thieves beat me up when I tried to stop them. Now they come occassionally just to satisfy themselves. That's why okay?"

I was stunned. Tears failed to fall as my chest constricted.

He left me cold on the floor.

He'd taken all that crap for me? 

"Why?" I whimpered. 

"Unfortunately Pip . . . I can't answer that if you can't answer that for yourself."

Love.

That's all that could resound inside me.

Love.

And just as I started to say something, I noticed he was crying. Wiping my own tears I got up and hugged him. For once he didn't push me. For once his head snuggled into my neck while his body trembled letting go off the pain.

Finally.

A broken person needs another broken piece to somehow glue back the pieces together and fit in the back in the puzzle. I promised I would tell him my story and in return I wanted his.

"Okay Pip. Okay."