(19)

There I was standing, right in front of the bakery we both loved. There was no sign of him. It had been four hours now. I had nothing better to do then wait.

The thing about relationships is trusting the person and I knew he would come. If he didn't, then there was a sublime reason behind that.

I didn't know his name.

If I was being judged people would scoff at me for being such a nincompoop. They would look down upon me condescendingly for even trying to be with someone I had no idea of. It's not the name you need to know to judge, its the story.

I knew his.

Something hugged my knees. I bent down to look into the brightest pair of green eyes shining with horror and fear.

"What's wrong?"

The kid wrapped her hands around my neck and moved closer. I could smell her flowery baby powder which made me feel motherly inside.

"Look . . ."

I gazed at the direction her pugy little finger was pointing at.

There stood a clown. He was juggling and dancing around making the other kids laugh.

"That's just a funny person," I mumbled.

"No, that's him."

"Who him?"

"Your him."

Then just as she had come suddenly, she ran away as quickly. 

I stared at the man falling down due to his own boots.

He winked at me.