[ 6. ]

Jeongguk knew what to do, he would continue this dating thing. Taehyung didn't think it was good but okay 

A year passed by, Jeongguk was still with Sydney. Has Jeongguk kissed her yet? Nope. Until today

Sydney just had to kiss those lips, so infront of the class. She pulled Jeongguk into a kiss, his lips weren't moving. It felt wrong wrong, he didn't like it. Sydney finally pulled away and everyone clapped, Jeongguk had a ' wtf ' face. His blank expression on his face to be more clear.

Jeongguk went to the bathroom and just touched his lips, he wiped them. He washed his face, Taehyung came in and clapped "Finally your first kiss"

Jeongguk really wasn't in the mood, so he walked past him. Taehyung followed him "Awh, didn't you enjoy it?"

"Shut the fuck up. I didn't like, I even didn't want her to be my first kiss. Thanks alot" Jeongguk said as he enter class and sat down at his seat. Taehyung kinda felt bad, Jeongguk had enough. He was breaking up with Sydney. So he did, Sydney nodded almost crying but she said okay. Jeongguk was sorry for her but he had to do it.

Jeongguk slept right when he got to his room, just around 6 PM he heard a loud sound making him wake up. he stood up just to see Taehyung changed into such fancy clothes while looking down at the floor where was a broken vase. "Taehyung? where are you going?"

"Doesn't matter, just make sure to change into nice clothes okay? i'll be back at 7 PM so hurry!" Taehyung said and left. Jeongguk changed into some nice clothes that made him look oof like a whole meal. It was now 7 PM and Taehyung came but with a girl, who was holding his hand. Jeongguk was shocked, Haneul was there. Taehyung looked happy, Jeongguk knew all the bad things Haneul did, but people can change right?

"Kookie! I missed you!" Haneul said hugging Jeongguk. Taehyung had his boxed shape smile, Haneul knew she wasn't suppose to be in the boys room. But she is the type who breaks rules. Oh well

The two boys and her walked around the city, Taehyung and Haneul talked the whole way. Meanwhile Jeongguk was just there walking behind them, with a emotionless pale face. Time flew already 10 PM

"I'll go home, they won't notice."

Jeongguk left them, making his way to their college apartment. He enter inside their room, taking a seat on his bed. Looking around the room, pictures of Taehyung and him. He had mixed feelings, he felt lost.

"What a emotional mess."