[ 21. ]

It was a normal day, finally they finished collage. ready to go out there, and be someone. Taehyung, and the six boys went to celebrate. Laughter filled the air, as the boys drank. "I'm so happy for us, for our friendship." Jin said as he raised his cup, the others did it as well. "Cheers!" the seven boys said. The night ended and they all went home, Jin was drunk as fuck. "Whooo! Namjoon babyyy~" Jin said as he was trying to kiss Namjoon, Namjoon had his face red, he had to carry Jin all the way home. "Nice bootyyyyyyyy" Jin said as he slapped Namjoon's butt. 

"KIM SEOKJIN. I SWEAR-" Namjoon said as he walked away, The others laughed. "Confident gays, ppff" Hoseok said as he laughed and walked to his car along with yoongi. and left, The only ones left were Jimin, Jeongguk, and Taehyung. "So Taehyung, I'll take Jeon home." 

"No, let me ta-" 

"I can't trust you. I'm sorry, plus I need to talk to him." Jimin said, as he took Jeongguk by his hand. Walking away, Leaving Taehyung there. "He can't trust me.."

Jeongguk was watching a movie as he heard a loud knock. he paused the movie and groaned, getting up and opening the door. And there was his best friend with his boxed smile across his face. It's been a while that Jeongguk had seen that smile that made him fall in love, Taehyung went inside and hugged Jeongguk. "I think..I love you." Taehyung mumbled as his grip got tighter, Jeongguk felt warm. His heart was beating, feeling like if it was out to jump out of his chest. 

Taehyung wasn't drunk, he knew very well what he was doing. And this time, he was sure. No regrets, just..

love?