[ 20. / semi-smut?. ]

"Taehyung what are you doing..?" Jeongguk said as his heart started to race faster, as he felt Taehyung's warm breath on his neck. the smell of alcohol was coming from Taehyung, Jeongguk pushed him off. 

"You're drunk. go h-h-home.." Jeongguk said as Taehyung had him pinned against the cold wall, his lips almost touching his neck. Jeongguk knew this wasn't right, but his body wasn't responding. he was weak, his body was weak. his mind was blank, a moan left his mouth as Taehyung started to leave love bites. "Taehyung..stop it.." 

Taehyung didn't listen and continued, just when he could smash his lips onto Jeongguk's. Jimin grabbed him by his hair, making Taehyung groaned in pain. "What are you thinking? drunk ass!" Jimin yelled, as he hit Taehyung with his shoe. "Midget stop! god damn!" Taehyung said, Jimin stopped and then looked at Jeongguk who was red as a tomato, but Jimin's eyes were focus on Jeongguk's neck, that had purple marks. Taehyung was sitting on the floor already asleep. 

Jimin shook his head, as he pulled Taehyung up and dragged him out of Jeongguk's house. They made their way to Jimin's car. Taehyung got on and Jimin began to drive. As he was pissed off, he had a cold expression on his face that's usually full of happiness. You surely don't want to see Jimin mad, he would kILL YOU.

"Idiot." Jimin mumbled, Taehyung had fallen asleep. "Poor Jeongguk, and your dumbass had gotten drunk, but luckily I came to the rescue. It's funny how I'm always stopping you from doing something with Je-"

"Shorty shut up, let me sleep. Then once you get home, you can rant as much as you want." Taehyung said, as he fell asleep again. Jimin stayed quiet the whole way home.

Taehyung's p.o.v -

I probably should move on, Haneul isn't worth my tears. I sat on my bed, and the only thing going through my mind was the scene that happen in Jeongguk's house. The scent of him had me crazy, it was nice. The way I had his body weak. Ugh, Taehyung stop. He's your best friend.