[ 9. ]

"Jeongguk stop being gay." Yoongi said annoyed "You too jimin, gay ass."

"Mhm, just for you" Jimin said as he winked, Yoongi rolled his eyes but his cheeks became pink. "Blushing huh?" Jeongguk said as he chuckled

"Shut up." Yoongi said, Jimin and Jeongguk were laughing. Taehyung walked towards them, of course Haneul was there. Hoseok got there as well, sitting with the three boys. But once his eyes meet with Haneul's. He looked down, Haneul sat beside Jimin. Jimin had that face of ' the heck- '

Taehyung had his boxed shape smile, Jeongguk suddenly felt his heart beat faster. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk, and looked back at the others

Their friendship wasn't going well, a few little problems happen. Slowly fading, Taehyung even changed roomate. Damn, Jeongguk felt sad without his friend.

"I'm sorry. I have to leave" Jeongguk said as he got up, leaving to the boys bathroom. Just to find his old bully there, Jason. Jason was the typical cool guy, at least people thought. The one who got every girl he wanted and even guys. Jeongguk was bullied by Jason a few years ago, just because he was gay.

"Heard you went out with Sydney, finally getting some? Haha." Jason said , as he smirked. Jeongguk walked backwards until his back met with the cold hard wall

Jason got close to him, and grabbed Jeongguk's wrist. His hard grip hurting Jeongguk, he cried for Jason to let him go."It's so funny when you beg."

Jason threw a punch right at Jeongguk's stomach. Jimin came in, and his eyes widen at the sight of Jeongguk on the floor holding his stomach, crying in pain.

"Leave the poor kid alone. Jason"

"Oh look, your little boyfriend came to save your ass. Have fun fucking in here, haha"

Jason walked away, pushing Jimin out of his way.