[ 19. ]

"Wait you like him?!" Jimin said as he was cleary in shock, as Taehyung kinda nodded. He was confuse, he didn't know if he liked his best friend or not. Things aren't going well, worst of all. Today is suppose to be a family meeting with his family, he surely didn't want to see his brother. It still hurts him, knowing that the girl he loved slept with his brother for so many unknown days, weeks, probably months. No, he hasn't moved on. He's trying. And Jeongguk surely isn't making it good, making Taehyung feel weird.

"I don't know?! Help me." Taehyung said as he looked right into Jimin's eyes. "Hell no, I don't know how to. You figure it out. Dumbass"

"Midget." Taehyung mumbled, Jimin hit him with a pillow as he glared at him "I heard that!"

His worst nightmare is now, seeing his brother. He sat down, as the maids served the food on their plates, Taehyung was the only one who said ' thank you '

"So, son. I heard you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung's mother said as she carefully placed a piece of meat inside her mouth. Taehyung heart ached when she said girlfriend. "Well..I-"

He was interrupted by his bother who came in yelling, as he held hands with her. Taehyung tried to ingore her as best as he could, but she sat beside him. great. "Hello mother." Samuel said as he placed his hand on Haneul's thigh. 

"Son, who is this? she seems familiar." his father said, as he drank from his wine glass.  "Oh father this girl, is Haneul. And she's my-"

"Soon to be wife, sir." Haneul said as Taehyung choked on his drink, he coughed. "I'm sorry mother and father. I need to leave, congrats brother." Haneul got up and followed Taehyung outside.

Taehyung had taken his phone out and when he was about to call Jeongguk, Haneul had snatched his phone, with a smirk across her lips. "Taehyung baby, how was Busan? I missed you" just when she was about to give Taehyung a kiss, he pushed her off. "Get your slutty self away from me." 

"Don't call me that." Haneul said, Taehyung laughed and walked away. Haneul stood there, watching Taehyung leave.