[ 22 - WARNING. ]

Warning this chapter WILL contain sexual content. 

                            Skip or read ahead if you want. 

Taehyung pulled apart from the hug after he said I love you. Jeongguk was shocked, but he probably meant it in a friend way. Taehyung bites his lip, as his heart began to race faster. Oh look who's the nervous one.

"I love you too." Jeongguk said looking down, playing with his fingers. Taehyung chuckled, and lifted Jeongguk's chin with his finger. Giving him a warm smile before he smashed his lips on Jeongguk's. His hands on Jeongguk's cheeks, slowly traveling down his chest. Jeongguk pulled away, as his cheeks got pink. Taehyung smirked, grabbing his hand. Leading the way to Jeon's bedroom. Closing the door, pushing Jeongguk onto the bed. Getting on top of him, once again their lips meet. Matching like if they were puzzles, like if they were meant to be. Their tongues fighting for dominance, Taehyung won. Exploring Jeongguk's mouth. A soft moan left from Jeongguk.

Taehyung's lips travled down to Jeongguk's neck, leaving love bites everywhere. The sounds that left his lover's mouth was music to Taehyung, slowly unbuttoning Jeongguk's shirt, exposing his perfect soft skin, Taehyung almost ripped that shirt off. Bodies now fully naked, bodies now marked with hickeys. Jeongguk's thighs had love bites, Taehyung loved to tease him.

Taehyung hands playing with Jeongguk's member, slowly but his pace started to go fast. Making Jeongguk crazy, soon Taehyung's member slowly and carefully entered inside Jeongguk. Taehyung went in a slow pace, until Jeongguk wanted it fast and hard. And Taehyung did it, the bed hitting the wall hard, almost breaking. But the uncontrolled moans and groans coming from both of them were the only things heard. Slow kisses or sloppy kisses all night.

Two sweaty bodies laying next to each other, covered in a blanket. Taehyung eyes scanned Jeongguk's face, seeing nothing but perfection. He placed a kiss on his lover's forehead, in a soft low voice he said "I love you Jeongguk. "