[ 7. ]

Later, Taehyung came back. Out of breath since he ran alot, just to find Jeongguk there sleeping like a baby. Taehyung was worried about him, now that he found him well he's calm . He called Haneul, telling her that Jeongguk is okay.

"Dumbass. You worried us" Taehyung mumbled, he went to take a hot shower. Drying his hair, and finally falling into a deep sleep.

9 AM

Jeongguk was out, meanwhile Taehyung was sleeping. Jeongguk went to a café that wasn't too far from the college. "A cappuccino please."

Jeongguk drank his cappuccino, while looking through his social media. Taehyung woke up just to find no Jeongguk. "Darn , Jeongguk you drive me crazy."

Jeongguk had fun with Jimin, they spent their day going to different places, meanwhile Taehyung went to see his "lover"

Jimin and Jeongguk were chasing each other, Jeongguk fell making Jimin laugh " Shut up ".

Almost 3 PM, Taehyung was bored, he called Jeongguk but he didn't answer. Why? Because he was too busy sleeping. Jimin was throwing popcorn at him but nope Jeongguk didn't wake up. So Jimin gave up, or did he? BANG BANG

Jeongguk fell off of the couch "Why! yOU LITTLE CUTE THING"

/ let's skip some time /

Alright, time passed by and guess what? Taehyung is now in a relationship with Haneul. Jeongguk made new friends, which are Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon. Taehyung is also part of that group, all the seven boys are close almost like family. Jimin is the only one who knows that Jeongguk is gay. Let's hope he don't spill it, right?