[ 16. ]

Jeongguk and Haneul were right beside each other, Taehyung had left to busan for a while. They waved at him, Taehyung had his boxed shape smile across his face. 

Later that day, Haneul was dressed in a red tight dress that showed her curves, red lipstick, and makeup looking good. Jeongguk was confused though, why would she get all nice? a car beeped their horn. Haneul rushed her way out, and there was a tall male. Haneul ran to him, and gave him a kiss on the lips. 

Damn, Haneul never changed, she will always be that little player. Why did Jeongguk even rise his hopes up? The truth is slowly coming out, crazy. Suddenly his phone rang, he picked up and the voice that he missed was heard. 

"Jeongguk! Hello! i'm finally in Busan. man, it's pretty!" 

"That's great."

"Also where is my girlfriend?"

shit. shit. 

"Uh, she's at her house. why?"

"Oh? because I wanted to talk to her. but okay! I'll text her, thank you!"

"Wa-"

Taehyung hanged up, shit. Jeongguk didn't know what to do, if to tell his best friend or to just let everything go down. He didn't know. Meanwhile Haneul was already in bed with him

Moans coming out of her mouth, and groans came from his mouth. "Samuel..oh"  just when her phone rang, she whined. "What?"

"Oh, someone is a bad mood?"

"Oh, babe. sorry"

"It's okay, so Jeongguk told me you were at your house?" 

"Yeah, i'm oh~" 

Haneul tried to keep in her moans, as he played with her. Taehyung was confuse, he asked her if she was okay. and she told him only lies, until she let out a clear moan but moaning his name. 'Samuel' 

Taehyung ended the call, and haneul threw her phone on the floor as she kept doing things with cough him.